PDA

View Full Version : Christmas lights on sugarshack

stoweski
11-27-2009, 01:00 PM
Well, being my first year and having a new shack near my house I've been thinking 'How could I Griswold up my sugarshack this year?'

That got me thinking further... 'Why not ask those on the Trader how Clark W. Griswold inspired them to decorate their shack for the holidays?'

So, what will it be guys - and gals? Oh, and the more pictures the better!!!

Headed out to put up yet more lights on the house...

Keith

red maples
11-27-2009, 02:53 PM
I did put some up didn't take a picture yet maybe once it stop raining didn't go too crazy right around the edge of the roof and around the edge of the copula roof and did a spiral around the stack!!
oh and this cheap little cheezy bell that says happy holidays that the wind already blew off and is just dangling by the cord...have to break out the nail gun!!!:evil:

Russell Lampron
11-27-2009, 06:09 PM
I haven't decorated my sugar house but that is a good idea. I did put lights on my doodlebug tractor and parked it in my front yard before though.

jrthe3
11-27-2009, 08:25 PM
my wife would kill me if i put light on the sugar hous seeing how i would not put them up on our old house don't see the point can't see it from road

RileySugarbush
11-28-2009, 12:07 AM
The boys and I just but some up today! We can't see the sugarhouse through the trees all summer, so I love looking down from the house and seeing all lit up in the winter.

http://www.mapletrader.com/community/attachment.php?attachmentid=1029&stc=1&d=1259387387

Sweber
12-10-2009, 09:00 PM
Lights, you want lights. I have so many light on the sugar house my electric bill goes up $40 every March! Let's se, I have pink flamingos at the front door, a string of honey bees, 2 Strings of University of Wisconsin football helmets, Sponge Bob Square Pants,1 string of Moose,a string of fire helmets, chili peppers, and numerous sets of LED Xmas lights. Gosh it gets warm in there. Does anyone else wear sunscreen in their sugar house??

Russell Lampron
12-11-2009, 05:38 AM
My electric bill went up $270 last March and it wasn't because of Christmas lights!

smitty76
12-11-2009, 06:36 AM
I would love to put lights on but can't see it from the road.

slammer3364
12-11-2009, 10:23 PM
Not much on decorations but my wife had me hang a lighted cndy cane in the sugar hose window got admit looks pretty neat:D