PDA

View Full Version : Used Equipment

Brad W Wi
02-03-2005, 10:08 AM
Why does it seem like everyone waits till just before you need equipment to sell? There's no time to set up, or even check out. I just started recieving catalogs this week and I hope to be tapping in a week or two. Used equipment has been going out on the web site more now that it's close but if you need to set up or check it out will the person have time? Just something I've noticed. I'm going to be looking for a used 2x6 for next year but I don't want to buy till summer. That way I've got the time to set it up with no rush and to do the job right. Last year it seemed once the season was over not much was for sale.

Iver
02-03-2005, 11:28 AM
I agree! We're looking for a 2x6 next summer too. It must be a lot nicer to brick the evaporator when the temperature is above freezing! The last time I did it it was January and I got a migraine from the dust from the brick saw. I hope that there are some 2x6's on the east side of the country that we can look at in the spring.

FMWARREN
02-03-2005, 04:33 PM
There is a SS 2X6 at this # 1802-434-3495 for a $1000.May be gone!
that is 1400 less than most .

lmathews
02-03-2005, 06:58 PM
hi guys,
i have a 2x6 fully bricked, with wood saver, s.s. pans, alum hoods,
and h.m. preheater. all set to go would take app. 30- 60 min to place on floor and level it. my new evap will be here on monday. so i will no longer need the 2x6.
thank you lee

mapleman3
02-03-2005, 07:32 PM
Usually right after the season ends is when the deals come out... but I think you see the sales on used now because guys are desperate to get rid of what they got so they can hurry up and buy that new one they want!!