PDA

View Full Version : Blessed Thanksgiving to all

firetech
11-25-2009, 09:39 AM
What a privilage to wish all a Happy Thanksgiving. I have so much to be thankfull for this year as all of the prevois ones too. Our new sugar house is up and enclosed now we can work on the inside to get ready for our liscensing and the 2010 syrup season. Many thanks needs to go to my ,family and freinds for all the time they put in on the new sugar house. Please everyone drive safely and enjoy your family and freinds this Holiday Season. Herb.

Sugarmaker
11-25-2009, 02:45 PM
Herb,
Thanks,
Take a break :) and enjoy the family during the Thanksgiving holiday.

Regards,
Chris

brookledge
11-25-2009, 05:05 PM
I hope those that can, can be with your family. I look forward to seeing relatives I have not seen since last thanksgiving.
Happy Thanksgiving to all
Keith

Farmboy
11-25-2009, 05:08 PM
I hope to get the sugaring wood done this weekend since I have a 4 1/2 day weekend. Mabey get some work done on the sugar shack too. Happy thanksgivin to all.

3% Solution
11-25-2009, 05:50 PM
Hi everyone!!!!
May everyone of you have a Great Happy Thanksgiving.
We all have something to be thankful for!!!
Let's not forget the folks around the world that are keeping us safe and free ....... our folks in the military!!!
May God Bless them!!!!

Dave:)

HHM-07
11-25-2009, 06:08 PM
Back at all of you , have a great day

Dick

KenWP
11-25-2009, 06:19 PM
I had my turkey Sunday already. of course us Canuks have Action de Grace in October for some reason. I used to like it when moose season was open then. I hope somebody has sweet potatoes and lot's of cranberries.

3rdgen.maple
11-25-2009, 10:07 PM
I wish all of you crazy maple maniacs the best on thanksgiving. Don't forget a little maple on the menu. Maybe a maple cheescake for desert. If you guys have never had it you are missing out.

MartinP
11-26-2009, 05:46 AM
Maple Chesse Cake sounds good, or how about some maple bread pudding??
Happy Thanksgiving to ALL.

sgsommers
11-26-2009, 11:05 AM
Happy turkey day to all !!!!!!!!!!!! Deer gun season is next!!

Russell Lampron
11-26-2009, 02:43 PM
Happy Thanksgiving day to everyone. Butternut squash diced into small pieces and roasted with a maple glaze!

red maples
11-26-2009, 08:27 PM
happy thanksgiving to all!!! man I am still stuffed. I made the best dinner. and yes 3rdgen little hints of maple here and there. Well I still have to get some dessert I needed to digest first. Now let the x-mas madness begin!!! candied sweet potoates with maple brown sugar syrup, cinnanmon bread pudding with maple creme anglaise. and pumpkin pie with maple whipped cream!!!

KenWP
11-26-2009, 10:04 PM
You guys are worse then Quebecoise. One guy I know has chocolate pudding with icecream and maple syrup poured on it.
I have to convince somebody to cook with maple syrup instead of sugar. I use it on my porridge in the mornings even.

MartinP
11-27-2009, 04:55 AM
We did deep fried Turkey injected with Maple. Maple Bread Pudding, and then the ususal trimmings.

stoweski
11-28-2009, 12:36 PM
Smoked turkey with maple butter rubbed under the skin.
Maple red-eye gravy (best gravy for turkey by far!)
Maple glazed yams with orange & cranberry

The gravy is fun to make with everyone watching. Who needs a measuring cup? Just dump the stuff in. The best part is watching their reaction as I pour in the maple syrup... a shot for the gravy, a shot for me... a shot for the gravy, a shot for me. :D