PDA

View Full Version : New Pans finally finished

nymapleguy607
11-23-2009, 12:16 PM
I talked to my maple dealer on Saturday and he told me he had talked to Leader and my new pans are done. They were going tpo ship it to Rutland Vt. today and he was going to leave Friday to pick it up. So maybe by Sunday I will have my new pans!!!! Can't wait to see them and only a few more things to finish on the arch and I can test boil!!!

maplemat1
11-23-2009, 08:26 PM
just picked my whole unit up today. boy do i have my work cut out for myself.3x10 max with steamaway and ro.want to get the arch set yet this week befor the snow sets in on the roof 12/12 pitch.but boy is all that stainless shiny.have a good one.good luck!!!!

Haynes Forest Products
11-23-2009, 10:56 PM
I to got a call from CDL MaplePro and they will have my new finish pans done at the end of the week. Wanted to make sure on a few custom items I added to the new set. Hope I can keep from getting distracted this year and keep them shinny and stright:emb:

3rdgen.maple
11-24-2009, 10:10 AM
Dont worry Haynes as you are counting out the cash when you pick them up youwill remember forever. Atleast I would hope so. Good luck to all with there new toys.

mapleack
11-24-2009, 10:20 AM
Haynes, that's good, hopefully they'll be working on my new syrup pan next! I'm not going to sweat about it until christmas, if it's not done then I'll start to worry....

WESTVIRGINIAMAPLER
11-24-2009, 09:07 PM
Mat,

3x10 max pans with steamaway and RO, you are going to be cranking out some serious syrup with that setup. Thats what Theron needs, a 3x10 intensofire arch and a set of max pans. Bet he could do 180 gph without a steamaway.

nymapleguy607
12-01-2009, 01:41 PM
Well today was the day!!!!
My new pans are now on the arch in the sap house, and man do they look nice. I think I spent about half an hour just starring at them today.
Only a few minor things to finish on the arch and I will fire it up and see what they will do. In the mean time I think I will be content just looking at them.

WESTVIRGINIAMAPLER
12-01-2009, 05:53 PM
Congrats on the new pans. I can remember along with all of the other members that got there first new set of real evaporator pans. Proper care, those pans should outlast you.