PDA

View Full Version : They stole my username!!!

Bucket Head
11-01-2009, 01:17 AM
I was walking through HomeDepot and saw a new shop-vac device that mounts on their orange, five gallon plastic pails. A "mini" shop vac.

What does it say in big orange letters on the box? Yeah, you guessed it, "BUCKET HEAD"!!!

I am outraged! How dare they!

Those thievin', rotton, no good weasels!

I'm calling my attorney on Monday...

Seriously, what are the chances of something like that happening? Now I'm going to have to explain to everyone that I had this name long before this product came out. I was'nt the one who stole it, LOL!

Steve

The Birdman
11-01-2009, 01:55 AM
you should have trade marked the name.

WF MASON
11-01-2009, 04:57 AM
What I hate is the scamers who come on here and take your e-mail and try to send you $10. million from South Africa from your half sister that was fathered there when your father stopped there on the Navy ship during WWII and has been trying contact you all this time.
THAT is what bugs me about the internet, the same thing happens after posting something on craigslist, ten minutes later ,a email comes, you've just won the UK lottery.

Parker
11-01-2009, 05:44 AM
You couldent have won the UK lottery,,,I did !!!!! Winston James is sending the check and everything!!! I just had to pay a small % up front!!!BONUS!!

southdevonbeef
11-01-2009, 05:56 AM
I'm sorry but I won that lottery. Some nice Nigerian fellow sent me an e-mail and told me so. I sent him a bank check for $10,000 to get the money sent to me....... Boy its been a while since I sent that check..... I wonder what the delay is...... do you think my $25,000,000 in winnings check was lost in the mail......???????

KenWP
11-01-2009, 06:23 AM
The FBI wants to send me a debit card for my money. If you can't trust the FBI who can you trust.

Haynes Forest Products
11-01-2009, 09:05 AM
Sorry Buckethead but according to a web search you aint the first but we will not hold it against you and according to one site you are a Android from outer space so we will be watching you very closely:evil:

darkmachine
11-01-2009, 04:41 PM
I just found out that my name "DarkMachine" is the name of a Polish Rock band, oh well.

When I hear "Bucket head" this is what I think of

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bucket_head

pretty cool music, i would keep the name as a tribute.

Bucket Head
11-01-2009, 05:19 PM
Guy's,

Wow.

After hearing I'm an android, and seeing the photo of the musician known as Bucket Head, I guess its not so bad being misidentified as a shop-vac from Home Depot.

Thanks for the info.

Steve