PDA

View Full Version : Evil Supplier

Haynes Forest Products
09-29-2009, 08:41 AM
Got a call from a fellow sugar maker in wisconsin who has a new 3X10 intensofire coming from Roth Sugar Bush. He sold his used rig and will be dilivering it 80 miles from Codot. He told me that Dawn will send someone 80 miles to meet him to pick up MY pans for replacement so I can get them back by spring. All without me lifting a finger. I forgot that I needed to get them to her ASAP 3 months ago.

I love big evil Corporations always looking to screw the little guy for their own self intrests. THANKS DAWN THANKS PETER

Haynes Forest Products
09-29-2009, 10:30 AM
OOPS Forgot the punch line :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Clan Delaney
09-29-2009, 12:01 PM
I should get screwed like that more often!

Haynes Forest Products
12-15-2009, 02:01 AM
Well My evil supplier called Sunday and asked if they could drop off my new pans that CDL MaplePro built built for me. They finished the pans in 2 weeks and would have been sooner but I was slow to get the final drawings back for costruction. Roth Sugar bush was dilivering a new 3x10 intensofire rig to a friend in the area so they drop off my brand new shinny custom 18x36 finishing pans. Now all I have to do is pay them :D YEHA

Mark
12-17-2009, 09:14 AM
You must have a better touch than I do, I called Dawn a few times in the spring to get a price on tubing but she would only say that she was working on it. Never called me back so I ordered $30,000 in tubing from Anderson.

Haynes Forest Products
12-17-2009, 12:12 PM
That doesnt sound Like Dawn But with that said I can see how it can fall thru the cracks in the heat of the battle. I know I have dropped more than one ball when it comes to business.

markcasper
12-17-2009, 02:21 PM
It is standard procedure for the dealer to "drop off" a new evaporator or RO. It is included in the price. I have had a few things delivered, or picked up if they are driving by and in the area. No dealer, no matter what they sell is going to deliver at a loss to them.

syrupkid
12-17-2009, 05:00 PM
hey mark when did you order the tubing because my ro was shipped through leader along with a partial truckload of tubing that was going up to andersons

Mark
12-19-2009, 06:58 AM
Was it a few months ago?

Haynes Forest Products
12-19-2009, 10:45 AM
Syrupkid Sounds like Mark paid for your dilivery:cry: :lol: :mrgreen: