PDA

View Full Version : New Sugar House

rileyc85
09-10-2009, 07:43 PM
Hey guys, great site here.

This will be my third year sugaring and like many of you I have expanded greatly. I decided that I needed to build a sugar house and am in the process of building a 12 x 16. I have the structure complete and am working on the roofing and the windows. I have read some great advice on this site and would like to share some of my pics and experiences during the build. What is the easiest way to post pics?

Of course I will also be interested in additional tips & advice from you guys.

TJ

Sugarmaker
09-10-2009, 08:11 PM
TJ,
Cant wait to see some pictures of your new sugar house.
Some of us use the photobucket site to post pictures. There is info on hear several places just do a search.

Regards,
Chris

cropseyvillemark
09-11-2009, 07:43 AM
TJ, It's nice to hear another voice from Rens. county. Welcome to the Trader. You are welcome to check out our set up. See what works...and what doesn't.

Greg Morin
09-12-2009, 01:53 PM
Renns cty also.

super sappy
09-12-2009, 08:41 PM
There is tremendous tap potential in Buskirk and Eagle Bridge along the Hoosic river toward johnsonville and valley falls . Too bad that there is no sugaring tradition in that area so people would be willing to open up the woods for tapping lease agreements . Grandma Moses was famous for painting pictures from that area and alot of them have sugaring themes. all seems forgotten now . -ss