PDA

View Full Version : Patriots win !!

brookledge
01-23-2005, 08:52 PM
How sweet it is, back to the superbowl. Going for 3 out of the last 4 years.
It should be a good game,both teams deserve to be there.
Keith

WESTVIRGINIAMAPLER
01-23-2005, 09:58 PM
Congrats, not a Pats fan, but the two best teams made it. Pitsburg didn't have any business even playing, shoulda been the Jets and Pats. Either way, the Pats would have probably won!

May the best team win!!!!!!!1 :D :D

mapleman3
01-24-2005, 06:40 AM
Well I'm happy as the Patriots are my Second to My Vikings... so I'm always happy to see the Pats in... sure would have been nice to have the Vikings in, but they had no business even making it to the second round playoffs.

GO PATS

Race
01-24-2005, 06:56 AM
Jim ,
I was doing o.k. until you mentioned the Vikings . Do you really think Randy Moss's favorite candy is maple on snow ?
I will try and forget it.-------- Race in Packerland

mapleman3
01-24-2005, 10:51 AM
I know, Moss puts a bad mark on the Vikings.. it's too bad he's real good, but just real stupid sometimes...I miss the likes of Chris Carter.. one of the best they had!!

01-24-2005, 01:17 PM
The Pats: :evil: :evil: :evil:

peggjam
"Hope it helps, can't hurt"

WESTVIRGINIAMAPLER
01-24-2005, 05:11 PM
Whooooooaaaaaaaaa! Jim, what are you thinking. The Vikings kicked the Packers butts all over the field on the Packers home field. They made Farve look like a high school player. No animosity towards the Packers as I have always like Farve. They definitely had a lot more business being in the second round than GB. I am not a Pats fan, but Belicheck is a great coach. 31-2 in their last 33 games, that speaks more than I can say.

Don't care who wins and won't watch it, but it will likely be one of the best SB games in years as these teams are fairly close.

Pats 31 Philly 20.

themapleking
01-24-2005, 05:33 PM
What does football have to do with maple syrup? You can tell none of them fat pigs ever ate no-fat, no-cal real maple syrup.
Like you guys really think any one can beat the pats. when it counts. Maybe the 0-4 Bills could learn something :lol:

mapleman3
01-24-2005, 07:21 PM
I know they got there and beat the Packers, but defense wasn't there most of the season, they were winning on only offense, ya cant win the whole thing with just half a team. I'm a fan from 8 years old.. and still will be till I'm gone

Slatebelt*Pa*Tapper
01-25-2005, 08:21 PM
I think The Eagle's will take it this year. They practice during the summer about 35 mins from my home.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO EAGLE'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!#1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#1
Charlie