PDA

View Full Version : Halfpint

3rdgen.maple
06-26-2009, 04:11 PM
Anyone on the trader buy a leader halfpint from an estate sale today in Warners? I went there cause they advertised maple syrup equipment. Someone bought the halfpint and not the accesories that went with it. Nothing big left but got a ss scoop, hydrometer and ss test cup and a case of new plastic jugs for 5 bucks. Anyways if someone bought it go back man you forgot the firebrick. They took it out so they could move it and when they sold it they forgot to give them the brick which is in great shape.

DanE.
06-26-2009, 06:47 PM
Anyone on the trader buy a leader halfpint from an estate sale today in Warners? I went there cause they advertised maple syrup equipment. Someone bought the halfpint and not the accesories that went with it. Nothing big left but got a ss scoop, hydrometer and ss test cup and a case of new plastic jugs for 5 bucks. Anyways if someone bought it go back man you forgot the firebrick. They took it out so they could move it and when they sold it they forgot to give them the brick which is in great shape.

Hmmm... I knew I should have went yesterday. They kept posting it on craigslist all week. but no, I had to run home and get the lawn mowed instead. Dane

3rdgen.maple
06-26-2009, 10:27 PM
DanE dont fret I went there at 10 am thursday when it opened and there was a sign on the gate SORRY COME BACK FRIDAY AT 10. The halfpint sold for 500 bucks and from what I was told it sat there in the garage and was not used for 15 years. The neighbor said it looked like new.