05-14-2009, 04:42 PM
This is not really maple but we just got our website up and running

www.tessiersfarm.com

We are pretty excited!

Thanks

Revi
07-08-2009, 09:18 AM
Nice website!

I liked the Tip Top and Tessier Custom Carpentry too.

You guys have quite the web presence!

KenWP
07-08-2009, 12:01 PM
Bet the ducks don't look as cute now. I could manage makeing syrup and critters at the same time. She who has to be obeyed is scared of chickens and any other critter would be a pet so that leaves that out at the moment. I used to have hundereds of rabbits once and my daughter used to help me butcher them beleive it or not. She's tougher material then some.

TapME
07-09-2009, 09:52 PM
This is not really maple but we just got our website up and running

www.tessiersfarm.com

We are pretty excited!

Thanks

looks great to me. Some day I will make to the home of Margret Chase Smith to meet you and a few other traders.

Revi
07-13-2009, 10:43 PM
Maybe we can get together in the fall and eat some pancakes with maple syrup. Maybe a Saturday morning in September? Meet at the Empire Grill and afterwards we can check out some sugarhouses.

tessiersfarm
07-14-2009, 08:15 PM
Yes for sure. We usually eat at frenchy's dinner but we get there at 5:30. I have seen your car at the empire grill later in the morning. I just talked with Jason Davis this past weekend and he invited me to see his operation. My father and I have decided to add on to the existing building for the sugar shack, couldn't really figure out how to fit another building there without looking out of place. We poured the concrete already and I have the plans to put in a roof vent kind of like a 1 sided coupola. I just ran permanent power there last weekend. Next time I see you at the empire grill I will stop in.