PDA

View Full Version : Bascoms open house

chrisnjake9
05-02-2009, 11:37 AM
I went to Bascom's yesterday, they have a nice new show room, although waiting an hour to check out was a bummer.They are nice people and the food was great. I think it was better than the three I went to last weekend, LaPierre,Maple Pro, & Leader. I took up 58 lbs of com got $2.25 lb came to $130.50, I traded that toward 5 gallons light at $196.00 dollars I wound up paying about $65.00 for light after the trade. I had a great day, met a lot of nice people and thanks to Bascoms for a lot of good food.

sapman
05-02-2009, 09:52 PM
I agree, that new showroom is great! I got my stuff as soon as I got there about 9am, so didn't have to wait at all. I've learned to buy early over the many years of attending. I always enjoy their openhouse. The seminars were really good. Lots of good, helpful research being done for us all. It's nice to be in an industry where most, if not all, research is done to help and not just line someone's pocket. Seems like the new spout/check valve could really revolutionize things.

Tim

gmcooper
05-02-2009, 10:26 PM
I made it up today. didn't get there early as I planned. I did get a couple drums of syrup and lots of glass that I needed. I must have timed it right as I had no waiting to get syrup and only a few minutes to check out. Did see several producers from Maine there getting supplies and checking out seminars.
Mark