PDA

View Full Version : Fringe benefits

Clan Delaney
04-15-2009, 07:12 AM
My daughter came home yesterday with a flyer from the school advertising our local Cub Scout Pack, Pack 57. Kinda weird, 'cause I'm still pretty sure that girls joining Cub Scouts isn't quite the norm... but I read it anyway. On the back is a list of yearly activities and all the way down at the bottom I saw "Annual Pancake Breakfast at the Desjardin's Sugar Shack"

Hey, I know that guy!

KenWP
04-15-2009, 10:34 AM
Wasn't the fringe benifits I was thinking of.
Well lets see. I have a life time supply of syrup. I went from a 40 inch waist to a 36 in a month. I stay up late all night. I can carry two full 5 gallon pails over deadfall and a ditch or two full of water with out stopping and wade thru a foot of mud and then go back for more.
Man a guy just wants to do this for a living.

ennismaple
04-15-2009, 11:58 AM
Sounds like a good field trip to me Patrick!!!

I hear ya Ken - I stepped on the scale this morning and I haven't weighed this little in over 15 years! I call it the maple syrup producers diet - eat and drink whatever you want but you have to follow me around while I work 12 to 16 hour days. That sure sounds like more fun than the other fad diets out there!!!!!

WESTVIRGINIAMAPLER
04-15-2009, 05:05 PM
Of course you better be careful, I have eaten that syrup they serve at that scout pancake breakfast and I don't know what they put in their syrup, but it AIN'T MUCH GOOD.

Haynes Forest Products
04-15-2009, 05:12 PM
WV Easy before your sitting in the corner with the Gov.

Clan Delaney
04-15-2009, 06:37 PM
Of course you better be careful, I have eaten that syrup they serve at that scout pancake breakfast and I don't know what they put in their syrup, but it AIN'T MUCH GOOD.

You're going to the wrong pancake breakfast, then! 'Round these parts it's 100% maple, baby!

WESTVIRGINIAMAPLER
04-15-2009, 08:25 PM
OK! OK! Jim and I are good friends and hadn't seen him on here for a day or so, so just giving him a hard time! LOL!