PDA

View Full Version : Custom jugs

proudmpdad
03-27-2009, 07:30 PM
Anyone out there know of a good place to get custom syrup jugs made? We'd like to go with our own label on a couple of our more popular sizes.

Thanks,

maple flats
03-27-2009, 07:47 PM
As I understand it all jug makers do custom label. The main expense up front is the screen for each size. After that you have min. orders to get them, but when you do get them you have a much better looking container. I think most bigger producers have their own jugs.

WESTVIRGINIAMAPLER
03-27-2009, 07:56 PM
Sugarhill jugs(Hillside plastics in NH) are available at a very reasonable cost for custom labels. If you use one of their screenprints and put your name on it or design your own label, charge is low and then only charge is $ 20 setup fee per jug size I think every time they print that size jug.

brookledge
03-29-2009, 12:51 PM
I get my jugs from Hillside plastics (sugarhill jugs) they are in massachusetts not New Hampshire. I have a semi private label that was designed by a few producers in my town. We split the cost of the art work and silk screens. Here is there link.
http://www.hillsideplastics.com/
Keith

michelle32
03-29-2009, 12:57 PM
Check out some of the honey sites. They seem to have better prices for containers. Most do all types glass and plastic.