PDA

View Full Version : the cdl plant in canada blow up

tapperdan1
03-24-2009, 09:04 AM
i was on the phone this morring to find out about a rig i was looking to buy. used for up there and they tell me the plant blow up. go figer

Bucket Head
03-24-2009, 09:03 PM
The CDL plant blew up? Does anyone else know anything about this?

Steve

802maple
03-25-2009, 10:00 AM
I was just talking to a CDL dealer and the Dallaire Evaporator plant did indeed burn down. This plant is where they make the pans, arches, etc for CDL

Squaredeal
03-25-2009, 10:46 AM
http://leclaireurprogres.canoe.ca/webapp/sitepages/content.asp?contentid=89494&id=183&classif=Nouvelles
Looks pretty bad. Translation is basically that it happened on Monday night into tuesday morning and that the cause is unknown.

Maplewalnut
03-25-2009, 11:34 AM
translation in Frenglish

Fire completely destroyed l' company CDL Dallaire de Saint-Évariste, depriving of work his around fifty d' employees. L' alarm was given in the night of Monday 23 Tuesday March 24 to 2:10. About half of l' company located in the Saint-Hilaire row was already attacked by the flames. The firemen of the Guadeloupe and Saint-Évariste had l' helps of those of Courcelles and Saint-Éphrem. In all, 35 firemen fought most extremely of l' set fire to until towards 5:00 Tuesday morning. According to the captain Martin Boutin, the cause of l' set fire to n' was not known at the time to write these lines.

Tomahawk
03-25-2009, 08:06 PM
translation in Frenglish

Fire completely destroyed l' company CDL Dallaire de Saint-Évariste, depriving of work his around fifty d' employees. L' alarm was given in the night of Monday 23 Tuesday March 24 to 2:10. About half of l' company located in the Saint-Hilaire row was already attacked by the flames. The firemen of the Guadeloupe and Saint-Évariste had l' helps of those of Courcelles and Saint-Éphrem. In all, 35 firemen fought most extremely of l' set fire to until towards 5:00 Tuesday morning. According to the captain Martin Boutin, the cause of l' set fire to n' was not known at the time to write these lines.

:lol: :lol: LOL!!!!!!!!! :lol:

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/1/C/clinton_laughing.jpg