View Full Version : The Maple Hut Pictures

softmaple
03-23-2009, 09:02 PM
I just added new pictures to flickr for all to see The Maple Hut
http://www.flickr.com/photos/36680916@N06/

Bucket Head
03-23-2009, 09:50 PM
Very nice pictures!

All of us who have the "Great Outdoors" as our saphouse are very envious!!!

That is a nice looking saphouse.

Good luck this season.

Steve

softmaple
03-24-2009, 06:55 PM
wow bucket head i cant belive that you have that evaporator outside. i kind of miss those days sitting outside making syrup. its at that point you know your in if for the pure pleasue of making maple syrup.

WF MASON
03-24-2009, 08:18 PM
Very nice sap house , clean and in order, the finisher in the corner looks like one of my very early models ? or is it homemade ?

Dennis H.
03-24-2009, 08:38 PM
Very nice "Hut".

Now if I showed that pic to the wife maybe she would be more agreeable to letting me build a dedicated sugarshack.

Oh by the way, very nice website. It looks like someone is also into photography. Very nice pics.

Bucket Head
03-24-2009, 08:57 PM
Softmaple,

I don't mind it being outside when its dry and windless. On the lousy days I will be thinking about the Maplehut...

Steve

softmaple
03-25-2009, 08:02 PM
WF Mason - it is your canner. We purchased it from a fellow mapler, Jeff, in Wisconsin. We added more bars to accommodate bigger bottles and repainted it.

Dennis - My wife would only help if we had a shed, so that's how we built ours. Your wife would love it too.

Buckethead- With the shed we can at least store all of our equipment inside it and keep it strictly for mapling.

Sugarmaker
03-25-2009, 09:15 PM
Nice "Hut" pictures.
Thanks for taking the time to post them.
Very nice looking product and hang tags.

Regards,
Chris