PDA

View Full Version : The Maple Guys

backyardsugarer
03-03-2009, 05:45 PM
These guys are the best. I bought 2 releasers from them this year and ran into a problem with one of them. The immediately called the distributor, got it warrantied and are sending me the part that I need. I don't live anywhere near these guys but I will buy all my equipment from them from now on because of ther excellent communication, prompt response and standing behind what they sell. Thanks again Maple Guys!

Chris

buck3m
03-03-2009, 07:01 PM
I can't even find it on this page. Hey Maple Guys, you should put your link prominently on every page that way it's easier for us to find you and buy your stuff to support this site!

http://www.mapleguys.com/

benchmark
03-03-2009, 07:49 PM
I don't think maple guys run the site anymore. I belive they turned it over to Mapleman3 a couple of months ago, and there link was taken off.
Keep up the good work, Jim! And Clan (Patrick)!!!

maple flats
03-03-2009, 07:52 PM
buck3m, that is a long way to drive to your sugarhouse, Alaska to Minnesota. I thought 3 miles was too long. You must need to fly a personal jet.(or transporter, ala Startrek)

Clan Delaney
03-03-2009, 10:22 PM
Good point. We should get their info up as the site's founders. All the old timers here know about them, but we've got a whole new generation coming up that might not!

Stickey
03-03-2009, 10:54 PM
;) I don't know much about these guys, but appreciate what they started, as well as the folks who keep it going.

mapleman3
03-04-2009, 07:00 AM
I moved this to the sugar inn for you guys...

to explain, yes We are all thankful with what Chris and Kim AKA The Maple Guys did here! the site of all maple sites ;)

When they turned it over to me to run, Chris's didn't want to have it become a commercial forum, so before the reins were in my hand he removed the link.

Therefor no favoritism is shown here, all MFG's and Dealers are equal but none are advertised(commercially). There is not a problem with any of you mentioning a particular dealer or MFG or some deal you got somewhere. and if you want to keep posting the Maple Guys Link, that is fine with me. I have bought equipment and supplies from them also and feel they do a super job. I know Chris had said to me that they are focusing more and more on their dealership and even looking to expand. They can't do it without you guys so support them any way you can!

Hope this helps.