PDA

View Full Version : UV Inline sterilizer

powerdub
11-19-2004, 08:21 PM
I am sitting at my usual spot at the counter in our shop at work when the boss starts asking sugaring questions. The conversation comes around to an RO machine that they are getting rid of. I didn't think much about it because it is a small unit and another sugarmaker had already put in for it. Then, he asks me if I any use for the UV light that came off the unit. HECK YEAH! I said. You better get it before it goes in the trash. He said. What a score! I got the light, twenty inch filter, regulator, pump and all the fixin's that go with it. Amazing what gets thrown out these days.

WESTVIRGINIAMAPLER
11-19-2004, 09:09 PM
Wow,

How luckyyou are. I have been considering for a long time about getting one, but I want to get a fairlygood one and haven't spent the money.

Maybe some time! :) :) :)

WESTVIRGINIAMAPLER
12-08-2004, 08:34 PM
I got the new Leader catalog on Monday and noticed the nice UV units they have in them. Dummy them! They showed the name of the manufacture of the units. Well, guess what :?: I could not handle it any more and I started researching and found that Wedeco is a huge global company and seems to have a great reputation. So, needless to say I bit the bullet and bought one! :D

Guess what I paid for mine :?: :?: :?:

Not $ 569 for a 13gpm unit, but $ 288 plus shipping :!: :!: :!: :!: :D :D That's right! :D I have looked for these stainless uv sterilizers for a long time and this is by far the best deal I have found anywhere. Other Wedeco dealers were around $ 450. I have posted a link to the website to where I got mine from as they have a special on their website right now!

http://www.aquascience.net/wedecouv.htm

More information will be forthcoming!! :D :D :D

powerdub
12-08-2004, 08:38 PM
Nice work!!!