PDA

View Full Version : Got the fever again

FMWARREN
03-01-2009, 06:16 AM
I am looking for the address, email or web site of the guy that posted on here that is a pan builder in Canada .Seems like he had a shop at his house.thanks FM

Maple Restoration
03-01-2009, 06:29 AM
Hi Frank here is a web address for you that may help:

http://www.patrickphaneuf.com/

maple flats
03-01-2009, 06:59 AM
Beware, he does really nice work BUT is not good on keeping his timeline promises. I only speak from reading posts on here about people waiting real long times for things he is building for them. Long as in several months past promised date. I have also read about an occcasional defect (which all manufacturers do) but needed repairs are also real long wait.
Good luck!

FMWARREN
03-01-2009, 07:51 AM
I am aware of this , just looking for a nice back yarder for my grandson.FM

buxtonboiler
03-01-2009, 08:18 AM
Try WFMason on this site. I know 3 or 4 guys that he has built for. Results are really good work and on time. The guys I know love the equipment. He is in Porter, Me. But I think he also delivers, but can't swear to that part.

Haynes Forest Products
03-01-2009, 08:36 AM
FMWarren: Thats what I like to hear Using your Grandson that way to get into the "HOBBIE" Smooth. You always hear people say Grandparents are ment to spoil the kids........but this is slick good luck and have fun.

FMWARREN
03-01-2009, 10:09 AM
Not getting into getting back into, I sugared for 30 years, Have around 800 taps in front of the house and 250 behind the house left ,still have the main lines up ,