PDA

View Full Version : N.Y. Maple Conference

Maple Hill Sugarhouse
11-14-2004, 06:53 PM
post edited

WESTVIRGINIAMAPLER
11-14-2004, 07:59 PM
Kevin,

Sure wish I was closer as I would love to go. I was reading all about it in the Maple News and it sure looked like a lot of fun and tons of info that could teach anyone something.

Maybe one of these years, but I guess I will have to pass this year as I am so far away. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Maple Hill Sugarhouse
11-14-2004, 08:22 PM
post edited

themapleking
11-15-2004, 05:45 PM
Like the man said, Brandon stop saying your to far away and get your butt up there. Lots to learn lots to see and the FFA kids put up one hell of a lunch. Over 500 people last yr. and it was cold too -20 See ya there :wink:

Maple Hill Sugarhouse
11-15-2004, 06:42 PM
post edited

WESTVIRGINIAMAPLER
11-15-2004, 06:48 PM
Ok, ok, guys. I would love to come but will have to pass this year. I am hoping to take an entire week and come up north in a few years. Might try to hook up with some of you as we will probably be spending quite a bit of time with mapleman. He came down here for a couple of days last year and we had a tremendous time and I have to return the favor. I could probably look some of you up and maybe I can schedule it for one of the weekends when there is a get together. :D :D Just can't do everything you want too. :cry: :cry: :cry:

themapleking
11-29-2004, 06:29 PM
Just wondering who plans on going.

syrupmaker
11-29-2004, 07:02 PM
I was gonna check with Drop Flue and a guy i know over in Colden to see if they were interested at all? Need to try out the wifes new van on a road trip,so i have room for 7 besides me. Any and all are welcome. Like Kevin rsvp by the 15th of Dec. for $20 or its $30. Good food and info,plus lots of goodies available. If your thinking of buying any big items and rideing with me let me know and i'll take the trailer also.

Rick

Dropflue
11-30-2004, 08:46 AM
Rick,
I'll meet you guys there. The conference always falls on the week I go snowmobiling in the Adirondacks. I leave the Tug Hill area Saturday morning and just drive down the hill. I'll probably be the only one in the parking lot with a snowmobile trailer. Call or e-mail were we can all meet.
Maybe I'll get to meet the famous "Mapleman3"!

Dropflue

mapleman3
11-30-2004, 09:53 AM
Ya might get the chance, it's only about 2 hrs from me, so I may shoot up there for the day we shall see, I'd love to get up there and meet up with ya'll!!!

syrupmaker
11-30-2004, 05:09 PM
Dropflue.....Jim's head is already to big for his hat. :roll: Don't get him started about being famous in the maple industry. We'll never get him out of the clouds. :P

Rick

mapleman3
11-30-2004, 05:47 PM
awww come on, :wink: just a saphead like the rest of us!! marked it on my calendar! means I'm there!!

RUSTYBUCKET
11-30-2004, 06:06 PM
Does anyone know if the maple equipment manufacturers attend this conference?

I'm going to pencil this on the calendar and hopefully the weather will cooperate.

Russ

themapleking
11-30-2004, 06:31 PM
Russ,
Every equipment line is present at the conferance. Along with a lot of setups. demos you name it.

mapleman3
11-30-2004, 07:23 PM
Ok Brandon, nows your chance, how bout a little gettaway up to NY, I know it's far but hey why not, ... fly up and I'll pick you up at the airport.!!
there will be lots to see!

WESTVIRGINIAMAPLER
11-30-2004, 07:49 PM
Jim,

Sure would love to and I appreciate the offer. Might check some cut-rate ticket prices, but not likely. :cry: :cry:

Maple Hill Sugarhouse
12-01-2004, 01:12 AM
post edited

12-01-2004, 06:17 PM
Are Chris and Chris gonna be there with any goodies?

syrupmaker
12-01-2004, 07:54 PM
Now thats a GOOD question ! Are we going to have a chance to meet the MapleGuys? If not both maybe at least one. Come on Chris and Chris,Hook up with Kevin and ride down with him.

Rick

mapleman3
12-01-2004, 08:39 PM
Shoot, why did I think it was in Albany .. it's in Verona.. a bit farther, about 3.5 hrs, now I have to do a little thinking, hmm maybe I'll do the work thing in Syracuse again and tie it in with business!! may work to my advantage :D I was going to see about hooking up with anyone around here... But... we'll see

syrupmaker
12-10-2004, 11:49 AM
Brandon...... so what kind of prices on cut rate air fair have you come up with. I was thinking that you should check Buffalo and Syracuse as both are on my way by to the show. Check with Jim about a Mass. airport 1 of the 3 is bound to be cheaper. :idea:

Rick

mapleman3
12-10-2004, 02:24 PM
Check Albany, boston is 2 hrs opposite way from my house 8O , albany is on the way :D

WESTVIRGINIAMAPLER
12-10-2004, 10:35 PM
Sorry guys, I haven't checked out any airfare. Maybe next year! :cry: :cry: :cry: Too much going on down here and I need to get a few things finished up for next season and my dad is getting ready to build a house and I need to help him whenever I have spare time!

Wish I could go, but guess I need to plan more in advance in the future! :cry: :cry:

Thanks a ton for the invites and the info! :D :D