PDA

View Full Version : A fun time of destruction

802maple
02-08-2009, 03:55 PM
Just got back from Maplwrks. I had a great time strippng his pumps and other components from his RO frame and mounting everything on the wall so to make more room in his RO room and then putting his control panel out in the evaporator area so that it is within arms reach of the evaporator. Now within a 8 foot circle he can filter syrup, adjust the RO, clean, change the filter press and make syrup and most importantly have boiling sodas and eats delivered to the window from the next door store. What a life. LOL

Thanks Mike it is always fun to spread all the parts of someone elses RO all over the floor and hope and pray you remembered everything. We will find out soon as I am not sure where a couple of things came from that I just found in my pocket. Probably they weren't yours.

maplwrks
02-09-2009, 02:01 PM
It's kind of unnerving to walk into your sugarhouse and to see your $17000 RO lying in pieces on the floor. I am sure I might like the fact that I don't need to go into a separate room to adjust my flow or to check pressures. I will be able to explain how an RO works and not leave the evaporator. I will get some pictures posted as soon as I get some taken. Anyone wanting to streamline their operation in the sugarhouse should give Jerry a call. He has some great ideas and the knowledge to make it happen.

WESTVIRGINIAMAPLER
02-09-2009, 09:27 PM
Nervous maybe, but exciting too that you had such an expert redoing it for you that it had to be right and more convient after the expert finished it. Sounds like a nice system and good luck this season.