PDA

View Full Version : New syrup eater coming

firetech
01-22-2009, 05:10 PM
Well after spending a week on the couch at my daughters house the Dr's going to induce labor at 7am tommorow. I'll miss sleeping with that darn dog. In any case everythings is going fine. But just my luck her water will break at about 2 am and off we go with the 18 month grandson in tow. Everyone is excited to welcome our little Lilly Elainore to the world. I'll post details tommorow nite. Oh ya her daddy is still in Anartica till 2-20-09. Long distance delivery info for him.

3% Solution
01-22-2009, 05:16 PM
firetech,
Congrats!!!
Let us know what happens!!!
Grandchildren are nice to have around!!

Dave

Clan Delaney
01-22-2009, 06:39 PM
Antarctica?!? Didn't anyone tell him he can be plenty cold right there in Michigan?

You're not just gonna miss sleeping with that dog, soon you'll miss sleeping altogether! Bless those newborns and their total disregard for our regimented grown-up sleeping schedules.

Congrats! Is this grandchild number one?

mapleman3
01-22-2009, 07:03 PM
Hey... a lil sapling on the way!!! congrats

NH Maplemaker
01-22-2009, 07:13 PM
Firetech, what does you son in law do in Antarctica? A friend of nine left last Monday for there!!He does ice drill research. He retired from the government, But now is a consultant. Probable making big bucks or should I say bigger bucks!! Small world. Last but not least, congratulations!!! My 2 Grand children live next door to us with there parents and we love every minute of it!! Maplers in training,

Jim L.

firetech
01-23-2009, 06:05 AM
The son inlaw is an equipment operator. From my understanding he moves huts,fuel,personal and supplies. His work group also maintains the ice runways. I'm to email updates on the birth all day long to his pager. Its got to be rough on him to miss this but he was unemployed for 18 months before heading for the ice. Thanks for all your support folks.

firetech
01-23-2009, 12:20 PM
Well its offical she's here and very healthy #8s and 20 1/4 inches long born at 12:30pm 1/23/09. I'll take her big brother up to see her this evening . Oh so many blessing to be thankfull for.

Grade "A"
01-23-2009, 06:07 PM
Congrats, Hope all are doing well!!