PDA

View Full Version : Moderator in Training

mapleman3
01-07-2009, 08:15 PM
I would like to announce that we have a Moderator in training now!! A gentleman that I know not only from here but another forum(Geocaching) He has done a lot on other forums and has seen how they run, So I have asked My friend Clan Delaney to help me out on the Moderating. He will oversee when he can the posts and threads and see if things need to be moved or hopefully not Deleted. He won't be able to help with User stuff, but it will help the forum. I will be looking for maybe a few more as we go....

So Congrats and many thanks Patrick- Clan Delaney ;)

Russell Lampron
01-08-2009, 05:30 AM
Jim you and Patrick should make a good team. He seems very knowledgeable about posting pictures and links and moving things around. It also helps that the 2 of you live in the same town. It will be easy to get together to discuss things. Keep up the good work.

mapleman3
01-08-2009, 05:43 AM
Your right Russ, its not about just that he's a friend. But about what's good for the trader, its about the forum and posts and it will be good to sit together over boiling sodas and see how we can improve the trader experience even more!

Clan Delaney
01-08-2009, 06:20 AM
Thanks, guys. I'll do my best.

Spent some time last night hunting down old sugar shack construction related posts and moving them over to the new forum (http://www.mapletrader.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=54). This place is a treasure trove of maple info!

dano2840
01-08-2009, 08:40 AM
good job clan!!!
looks like some ones moving up in the world!
i like the new forum, lots of good info in there

Sugarmaker
01-08-2009, 09:50 PM
Clan congrats! We need a few good men watching us and I couldn't think of a better one from the posts I have read.
Jim Good choice!

Chris

Clan Delaney
01-09-2009, 07:15 AM
:cool: I promise to use my powers for good, and not evil.

Thanks, guys.