PDA

View Full Version : Jason Grossman

Haynes Forest Products
01-06-2009, 08:32 PM
I see that you have your sugar Chalet on the Maple Pro Catalog good job

jason grossman
01-06-2009, 08:37 PM
Thanks, you don't want to know how much you have to buy to get there!! :)just kidding? it was just two years, and asking nicely.

andrew martin
02-04-2009, 10:33 PM
Jason,

Gary and Beth Heinecke in WIlmore, KY were bragging on you about getting married in your sugar shack. I saw pictures of the shack from the wedding. Looks great. From what I recall, you married Beth's niece or something like that.

Andrew Martin

benchmark
02-04-2009, 10:46 PM
whats the dimensions of your chalet, minus the covered porch? Very impressive. I've got big plans for a timber framed sugar house someday.

benchmark
02-04-2009, 10:50 PM
Oh, stupid i'm blind. Should have read your signature first it's 16x32.

Haynes Forest Products
02-04-2009, 11:43 PM
I had a hard time reading his bio with the tears welling up in my eyes too

jason grossman
02-05-2009, 08:00 AM
thanks guys, andrew if you talk to gary and beth again tell them we said hello, we really like the wilmore area, thats good famliy down there!! yes i did marry their niece, oddly enough they are maples!! imagine a guy big into syrup marries a girl with maple for a maiden name!!

ericjeeper
02-05-2009, 08:13 AM
How many google searches did you do before you found a cute single Maple girl?LOL
I think it is all good.. Your sugar Chalet is a site to behold.. I showed it to my wife and she said "No, it probably cost more than our house" LOL SO I guess I am stuck in the dark ages here. But mine is just a hobby. I am in the replacement window business. I bottle into 12 Ounce jars and give 99% of mine away as freebies to customers.. Mainly to the older folks that appreciate what went in to that small bottle of syrup. I just tape my business card to the Jar.. Keeps my name in their fridge.. LOL

andrew martin
02-05-2009, 07:18 PM
Jason,
We see Gary and Beth about once a week. They have the best pizza around. During the ice storm, we had last week, it took them and another person seven hours to cut all the trees and branches from their driveway so they could eventually get out. THey are disappointed we are not making syrup this year, just all the better for next year.

ANdrew

PATheron
02-05-2009, 08:26 PM
Andrew- Im kind of dissapointed for you that your not tapping this year. It was a blast last year hearing about how you were making out. You were going for it big time. Theron

jason grossman
02-06-2009, 06:30 AM
andrew, if you need some help down that way sometime i am sure i can convince my wife that it would be a worth while trip. sorry to here about all the ice, gary and beth have a pretty crazy long drive, i could see why it would take some time to get out.

andrew martin
02-06-2009, 11:02 PM
Thanks Jason,

We actually did not tap this year (see Tapping Kentucky) but plan to next year after I run some tubing. I am going to visit LM Sugarbush in Salem, IN sometime this winter and checkout their set up before I swap over. Really hope to be back into it next year with a vengeance.

AKM