PDA

View Full Version : Ooooooooo!

Clan Delaney
12-31-2008, 08:15 PM
Pretty!

I like the green and yellow scheme. More "mapley" that just white and two shades of blue.

Or.... am I the only one seeing this? Don't tell me this computer has to go back in the shop again!

dano2840
12-31-2008, 08:36 PM
noo
we see it to looks good!
say hows the shack coming clan?

Clan Delaney
12-31-2008, 08:49 PM
noo
we see it to looks good!
say hows the shack coming clan?

Construction is, for the most part, done. Just trimwork and such. My bro got his hands on a whole mess of hi-intensity LED lights (removing a sign at a mall today for a store going out of business) and I'll be picking 'em up on Sat. Then I can figure out where I want 'em in the shack. Got some shelves up (http://lh5.ggpht.com/_FwSEiH_AdHQ/SUWMfy6cR5I/AAAAAAAAAcM/E-kVV05vPbA/PC130039.JPG). Next time you visit a Barnes and Noble, check out out one of the A-frame looking floor displays. That's the remains of one on my walls. Those shelves are gonna come in handy.

The biggest next step is the actual evap. Still working on that one.

dano2840
12-31-2008, 08:53 PM
LED's whats this?
are you building a sugar house or a night club?
hehehe
thats almost as bad as my xbox going into my shack

Clan Delaney
12-31-2008, 09:10 PM
LED's whats this?
are you building a sugar house or a night club?
hehehe
thats almost as bad as my xbox going into my shack

Hey! Energy efficient... check. Super bright... check. Free... check. I mean, they are white. Pretty boring nightclub.

dano2840
12-31-2008, 09:33 PM
it doesnt have to be!!!
i cant wait for my new night club oh i mean my new sugar house

gmcooper
12-31-2008, 09:39 PM
Thanks Kim and Chris for the new colors! Not to mention the whole Maple Trader site.
Happy New Year!
Mark

Elynch77
01-01-2009, 12:08 AM
I am sitting here outside and the dust is pretty bad. I got a can of air and aimed at the slots on the back of this poor MacBook and pulled the trigger. A cloud came out every hole in the case. I think I am going to have them clean it at the apple store when I have them drop in a couple extra gigs of Ram. So Clan what hints can you give me for building. Best tools, fastners, or anything come in extra handy. Been out of the loop for a while but heading home now and got internet for a while. I have to tell you about the LED's. THey are great I have been on one AA battery for a year in my pocket light that never fails and just read four books with an LED headlamp that I practically live with on my head. They don't break bulbs or kill batteries. Another nice thing is they don't heat up. Had a guy toss a Surefire light in his pack and it got turned on somehow and melted the lens and the polypro long underwear that were next to it. Could have been interesting if it had flamed up as we were on several planes and Helos that day. Disco combat or sugarhouse they are okay with me.

Clan Delaney
01-01-2009, 07:18 AM
I am sitting here outside and the dust is pretty bad. I got a can of air and aimed at the slots on the back of this poor MacBook and pulled the trigger. A cloud came out every hole in the case. I think I am going to have them clean it at the apple store when I have them drop in a couple extra gigs of Ram. So Clan what hints can you give me for building. Best tools, fastners, or anything come in extra handy. Been out of the loop for a while but heading home now and got internet for a while. I have to tell you about the LED's. THey are great I have been on one AA battery for a year in my pocket light that never fails and just read four books with an LED headlamp that I practically live with on my head. They don't break bulbs or kill batteries. Another nice thing is they don't heat up. Had a guy toss a Surefire light in his pack and it got turned on somehow and melted the lens and the polypro long underwear that were next to it. Could have been interesting if it had flamed up as we were on several planes and Helos that day. Disco combat or sugarhouse they are okay with me.

Recommendations? In the 2 minutes I have before getting off to work... nail gun!! I used my dad's gas powered Paslode framing nailer for most of the job. When he had to take it back I was left staring at this thing called a hammer and thinking, so now how do I use this thing? Amazing time and energy saver if you can get one.

Oh, and beamers (http://mapletrader.com/community/showthread.php?t=4765&page=6&highlight=beamers).

brookledge
01-01-2009, 10:24 AM
I just turned on the computor and must say wow the colors are cool
Keith

mfchef54
01-01-2009, 04:31 PM
I thought that one of the kids did something to the computer. Nice touch. Happy New year to all and again thanks for this site. I wouldn't be the mapleholic I'm today with out it.

Jeff E
01-02-2009, 08:11 AM
We sappers in Wisconsin appreciate the choice of the GREEN BAY PACKER Colors!!!

Looks Good

RileySugarbush
01-02-2009, 09:43 AM
Green and washed out yellow?

Jeff E
01-02-2009, 11:06 AM
Yea, washed out, like the the Pack this year... oh well, next year will be great!!

gator330
01-02-2009, 12:15 PM
Remindes me of a John Deere! Around here we Bleed RED and our tractor are RED too Farmall/IH (International Harvester) RED THAT IS!!!!! Still Nice.

mapleman3
01-02-2009, 01:28 PM
You can be sure if my Vikings get to the Super bowl these colors will be changed to Purple and Yellow for the big day!!!!

My Dad is a Packer fan... think we have a rivalry??

evansglenn
01-04-2009, 05:58 AM
I agree with Jeff... A little "Washed Out." I think that if they Pack don't do better next year, they should change their colors to BLACK & BLUE!

Russell Lampron
01-04-2009, 06:11 AM
With all of the injuries that they had this season the Patriots should have been black and blue. They still finished 11 and 5 when everybody thought that they were washed up when Tom Brady got injured.

RileySugarbush
01-04-2009, 11:38 AM
A Viking fan in Massachusetts???????

mapleman3
01-04-2009, 11:42 AM
there are a few of us in existance here... I'm 43 and been a solid fan since I was 8yrs old

Funny My daughters boy friend and his father are too!! Guess thats why I let him date my daughter

mapleman3
01-04-2009, 07:09 PM
There will be no "purple" this year :(

RileySugarbush
01-04-2009, 09:29 PM
Yup, too bad. I'm not a dyed in the wool vikings fan (I grew up in a Bears household) but it was fun to watch the Vikes this year.