PDA

View Full Version : looking for a place to sell logs

jcb
12-18-2008, 04:01 AM
I'm looking to sell some logs in W. Mass, So. VT, SW. NH. We had a log yard in Colrian a few years back that would buy just one log if you wanted. I would like to fined a place where I can sell a few logs now and then.

Thanks

Jim

tuckermtn
12-18-2008, 05:35 AM
Depending on what you have and how much of it, you could check with Allards Lumber in Brattleboro (hardwood) - ask for Kyle Chase- or Cersosimo (pine and hardwood) also in Brattleboro. If they cannot help you they can steer you in the right direction...not sure of other places in western MA

jcb
12-18-2008, 06:36 AM
Depending on what you have and how much of it, you could check with Allards Lumber in Brattleboro (hardwood) - ask for Kyle Chase- or Cersosimo (pine and hardwood) also in Brattleboro. If they cannot help you they can steer you in the right direction...not sure of other places in western MA

Thanks I will check out both

Jim

Logscaler
12-20-2008, 03:48 PM
You can also try Hull Forest Products in Russell MA. They buy hardwood, and softwood!

jcb
12-20-2008, 06:20 PM
You can also try Hull Forest Products in Russell MA. They buy hardwood, and softwood!

Thaks I will check it out

Also found a a place in Whatley Ma that buys logs, Whatley Wood Products. If anyone wants thier contact info let me know and I will send it to you.

Jim