PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

forester1
12-10-2008, 08:25 AM
Judging from the post in the News read only post from Kim the administrator there are some problems relating to some posts and users. I don't know what they are. I just want to say thanks for this site and I appreciate all the work they do. I spend way more time on this site than any other and have learned a lot and met some good people through this site. So thanks Kim and the Maple Guys.

RileySugarbush
12-10-2008, 08:31 AM
Add my thanks to Kim and Chris for my favorite forum. I've truly enjoyed the acquaintances I've made here and all that I have learned from them.

Jim Brown
12-10-2008, 09:00 AM
Makes perfect sense to me what was done. And I agree completely!

Thanks Kim!

Jim

hard maple
12-10-2008, 09:00 AM
Let's get back to what this site is all about...MAPLE
The new season is right around the corner!

mfchef54
12-10-2008, 09:02 AM
thank you for maintaining this great forum.

HHM-07
12-10-2008, 09:59 AM
99.9% of us folks are truly grateful for this site, other hobby folks should be so lucky as to have a site like this for thier enjoyment, This is a great place to chat Maple

Thank Much Dick

SV Sugarer
12-10-2008, 10:26 AM
Like forester1, I spend more time on this site than any other. I usually check in at least once a day to see what else I can learn about maple to help support my addiction. Thanks Kim and Maple Guys for all you do.

Gary R
12-10-2008, 11:26 AM
Thank you Mapleguy's. I'm looking forward to communicating with the other member's without all that nonsense. Season's coming up fast and looking to continue learning all I can off this great site.

mountainvan
12-10-2008, 12:43 PM
Thanks. Not only have I learned things to help my sugaring operation grow, but I've got to meet some really decent guys. Thanks again.

NH Maplemaker
12-10-2008, 12:58 PM
Thank You , Kim and maple guys!! I love this site!!But have been wondering lately why you Even put up with it ? Sure hope you continue to !!

NH Maplemaker
Member of the silent majority!

Amber Gold
12-10-2008, 03:15 PM
I would also like to say my thanks for this website, it's sponsors, and it's members. I believe this forum has allowed me to reach the level I intend to be at next season with fewer mistakes along the way. It's a great resource to garner information and to bounce ideas off fellow maple producers.

Thanks

Jeff E
12-10-2008, 03:40 PM
Agreed-Thanks for the forum and the effort to keep it alive and well.

Teuchtar
12-10-2008, 04:58 PM
I used to waste all kinds of time and money bumbling around with my own ideas. This site give me a place to find out whats already been tried and works. Thanks for the great forum and access to all these wonderful ideas.

Duncan

Dave Y
12-10-2008, 05:09 PM
Thank you for all that you do for the maple industry with this site. When you grow anything, there are times when you have to weed the garden.

markcasper
12-10-2008, 05:39 PM
This is a wonderful site for information relating to the maple industry. We all can do without the crap that has been growing on this site lately. I have distanced myself and stayed out of the loop for that reason.

3 cheers for the Maple Guys!! Thanks!

mapleman3
12-10-2008, 05:46 PM
Whew! A sigh of relief! As everyone here agrees this is thee #1 site for everything maple! Kim and Chris thanks for all you do! Some needed to realize, free doesn't mean free to exploit and take advantage of! I am truley thankful we get to use this site and it should be respected!

Welcome all to the Maple Trader a place to enjoy Maple and all that its about!

tapper
12-10-2008, 05:47 PM
Thank You very much Mampleguys! This has always been an enjoyable forum.

maple flats
12-10-2008, 05:57 PM
Thanks to Chris and Kim. This is a great site and I do not like to see anyone leaning towards jeopardising the quality of this site. Maple Trader rocks!
Dave

Russell Lampron
12-10-2008, 06:03 PM
Thank you Chris and Kim for this addicting and informative web site. When the site is down I am lost. I hope that you can keep it going for a long time into the future.

Cardigan99
12-10-2008, 06:28 PM
Maple Guys, Thanks for the fantastic forum. The infomation posted on this site is invaluable. This is by far the best resource on making maple syrup.

Todd

Revi
12-10-2008, 06:36 PM
I love this site. I only talk maple here. Isn't that what this site is about?

chipa
12-10-2008, 06:41 PM
Thanks for hosting this site. It allows producers to share and learn.
Some folks need to grow up.

jcb
12-10-2008, 06:53 PM
It can't be said enough, thank you for the great site and keep up the great work guys

JohnsSugarShack
12-10-2008, 08:27 PM
I just found this forum and would also like to say thank you to the Maple Guys, I enjoy this forum more than I can say. I'm in the process of deciding what to get for a new evaporator, unfortunately I won't be able to have it till 2010 but will be doing a lot of reading here. Once again thank you.
John

gmcooper
12-10-2008, 08:47 PM
Thanks Kim and Chris for a great site! I have learned alot on here and it is a great place to bounce ideas off. I've met a lot of great maple people from here and send anyone that has questions on maple here to get more opinions and answers.
Mark

lpakiz
12-10-2008, 08:51 PM
I too, really appreciate this site and all the work that goes into maintaining it for our benefit. I have learned so much here.

THANK YOU!!

Sugarmaker
12-10-2008, 08:58 PM
Kim and Chris,
I found this site on my own several years ago but was prompted to get on an chat by a young syrup producer that I met while standing over some sap buckets to be auctioned off. He introduced me to his family and we have developed a friendship based on a common interest, MAPLE. Its your site and I am glad to be able to access it and share ideas and opinions about this hobby. I learn something almost every time I log on!

Regards,
Chris and Cheryl Casbohm

Parker
12-11-2008, 05:49 AM
I appricate the PRIVLAGE of being able to acess this site. I have learned a great deal from it and would like to thank Chris and Kim for the hard work they put into keeping it up! I have been avoiding the site as of late cause of the B.S.,Thanks for fixing the problem,,,Lets talk MAPLE! Parker

Kim
12-11-2008, 06:35 AM
Thanks, everyone! I apologize that all of my posts as of late have been so negative, like I am berating everyone. We do truly know how much this site is valued and will continue to make it available for a long time coming! I think one of the greatest things about this site is the fact that connections are made and friendships are formed, even if you may never meet in person.

I, too, hated coming here lately and yesterday Chris and I just looked at each other and said "why are we dealing with this?" 'Nuff said...

Enjoy!

Kim

WESTVIRGINIAMAPLER
12-11-2008, 09:53 AM
Remember this website does cost money to keep going and the Maple Guys are dealers for several different companies and if you want to order anything from them, their customer service is great. Go to www.mapleguys.com or send a PM to "KIM" as she handles all the orders and their customer service is awesome as I have bought off of them a few times in the past and worth the extra shipping to ship stuff 1,000 miles, even had them to ship me a filter press!

Thanks to both and try to support them with all large and small purchases whenever possible as Chris will help with delivering large purchases such as evaporators whenever possible.