PDA

View Full Version : SMMA Raffle

WF MASON
07-08-2004, 07:13 AM
Once agin this year the Southern Maine Maple Association is holding their summer raffle of a new 2'x3' hobby evaporator,pan,preheater,valves,and arch. Tickets are $5.each , at the last meeting I believe they said 140 tickets were sold last year , so odds of winning are pretty good. The drawing will be at the last day of the Cumberland fair, in Cumberland Maine. Which think is in September. You don't have to be present to win and the evaporator can be delivered as far as Vermont for those people in New Hampshire and Vermont wanting to buy a ticket. For those buying tickets beyond Vermont West and South , you can pick it up, or pay a frieght charge to recieve it.
If you'd like to buy a ticket , you can e-mail me or PM me for mailing address and SMMA will send you a ticket.

WF MASON
07-17-2004, 05:59 AM
SMMA meeting last nite , to thoes who have sent money for tickets , they are being printed this week , also the association voted to offer the evaporator or $300. cash as first prize , so you folks aready with evaporators have a choice if you win. If you have any questions please contact me.

michaelh05478
07-17-2004, 09:01 AM
Whens the drawing?

WF MASON
07-17-2004, 10:29 AM
Drawing is at Cumberland Fair , the last week of September , you don't need to be present to win.