PDA

View Full Version : shirts...

tuckermtn
11-07-2008, 05:32 PM
got these back from the screen printers today...

ran a small batch to see how they came out- if folks are interested in some, let me know...

Dennis H.
11-07-2008, 05:41 PM
Very cool

The wife says I need one of those, ok maybe afew more than that.

Thompson's Tree Farm
11-07-2008, 06:05 PM
Eric,
I like them both. Wife and I would be interested.
Doug

Yorkholomaple
11-07-2008, 06:14 PM
VERY COOL! Im gonna have to ask for one for Christmas!

jrthe3
11-07-2008, 06:15 PM
i would be interested also

oldemaple
11-07-2008, 06:49 PM
The shirt looks great. I'd be interested in a few myself.

Valley View Sugarhouse
11-07-2008, 08:05 PM
is there some sort of hazing to get in the club?? or is this like the goverment and we just buy in??

Clan Delaney
11-07-2008, 08:11 PM
Very nice.

So where do we order? Or are you bartering for them? I must have something around here you need.... how about some syrup? It's homemade!

Maple Hill Sugarhouse
11-07-2008, 08:30 PM
NICE...Better get the factory up and running=I need one. Wait a minute i can have them made down here for about a $1-shipping is the killer.

TuckerMtn- I'd like (1) Large size and i'll get one for my son= (1) Medium size. I'd like the sugarhouse design on the front and got sap on the back on my 2-please.

Maple Hill Sugarhouse
11-07-2008, 08:40 PM
I think the sugarhouse should be on the front and Got Sap? on the back. People look at the front more then the back unless it's a female wearing it ;)

tuckermtn
11-07-2008, 08:45 PM
cool...sounds like there is some interest...

not trying to make anything on the shirt- mostly did it to spread the word to the rest of the world that there are those of us who suffer from this addiction...

first run was about $13.25 a shirt for beefy t's ...then some shipping...could use paypal if folks are on that...

I'll check with the post office tomorrow to see if there is a flat rate ship so I don't have to keep adjusting the $$ for Maine vs. Minnnesota folks...

cheers-

eric

Maple Hill Sugarhouse
11-07-2008, 08:45 PM
VVS- The initiation into the ranks of a mapleholic is you have to bob for apples in the front pan while under full steam ahead. :)

How bad have you got it?

3% Solution
11-07-2008, 09:19 PM
TuckerMountain,
Hey I'd drive to your place to pick mine up!!!!
Just showed the wife and she kinda gave me one of those looks!!!!
Yeah I'd grab a couple!!
Christmas presents for all of the "Jones Family Syrup" producers!!!!
Let me know when you get them in and I'll be over!!

Dave

Valley View Sugarhouse
11-07-2008, 09:23 PM
I had sweatshirts made up a few years back, they had Valley View Sugarhouse on the front pocket, then on the back, mine had sugarmaker, one had forester, etc.. the problem was I had to have like 5 made that said drunk buddy on the back...

Valley View Sugarhouse
11-07-2008, 09:25 PM
bob for apples, hell that wouldn't hurt a sour looking cuss like me!!! where do I sign up?? set sail with the captain, and we will be ready, about 1 minute before shipwrecking...

Maple Hill Sugarhouse
11-07-2008, 09:41 PM
VVS-Going off the rails on a crazy train...
You could probably pick them up at the next mapleholics meeting and save on postage if your close enough?
Better get the printers shop warmed up these are hotter then flap jacks boys and girls.

Maple Hill Sugarhouse
11-07-2008, 11:11 PM
VVS- If you quit after the first try then it's permenantly decomission time.

WF MASON
11-08-2008, 04:11 AM
Maple Hill , the sign in your heading is kinda hard to read , it almost looks like it says,
"a hockey mom I'd like to puck"?
That McCain/Palin sign wasn't offered to me at the campain office when I picked mine up. 2012 I'm getting mine in NH.

Brad W Wi
11-08-2008, 05:21 AM
I want a few, I can wear them when I'm not wearing an Allis Chalmers shirt. Any chance of a hooded sweat shirt and I'd like to see XX and XXX.

super sappy
11-08-2008, 05:26 AM
Me like. Me want 2 depending on the price . Are they being displayed on a bowling lane?

tuckermtn
11-08-2008, 05:39 AM
supersappy- yep- we have an old 5 ft section of bowling alley that we use as a kitchen countertop... rock maple with black walnut inlay...

TapME
11-08-2008, 07:23 AM
Hey skinny boy here wants to know about 3x, How much more? thanks

Maple Hill Sugarhouse
11-08-2008, 07:32 AM
WF MASON- Yes that is what the avatar says. Vally View Sugarhouse suggested that i needed one and asked which one, out of 3 he sent me i'd like-didn't like the Obama/or even associate with ones so i had him put up the palin one for me as i don't know how to do that.

TapMe might have the idea=people probably should have their sizes they want in their post and then he could make sure he has all of the right sizes made up in the first place and then he's not setting on say 5 extra of 1 size=I'm going back and change my post right now.

tuckermtn
11-08-2008, 02:31 PM
talked to the t-shirt folks...if I do a run of say 30-40 shirts it looks like it'll be $9 per t-shirt (plus $2 for anything larger than an XL shirt) for cotton "beefy T's" + shipping....still haven't figured out the best way to ship- open to suggestions...

several people have expressed interest in some sweatshirts also -something like

http://www.cheapestees.com/jerzees-high-cotton-hoodie-1805z.html

(but in grey)

I'll look into pricing on those also...

I should have some shirts available for folks who are heading to Russ's place next weekend...

So I guess PM me with quantity and sizes you want and I''ll get ordered...

Maple Hill Sugarhouse
11-08-2008, 03:38 PM
So this is going to be a custom order/with pick of shirts on the website? Say i wanted a Large long sleve T and a Medium short sleve T=This is what you'd order for me?

tuckermtn
11-08-2008, 05:09 PM
for simplicity, I would like to keep it to two options- short sleaved t- shirts and sweatshirts

shirts are being done by Teddy's Tees in Concord....I posted the sweatshirt link as an example...

I'll ask Teddys if someone wanted to custom mix and match with the Maplehaulics Anonymous screen if you could just call them and take care of the particulars on your own...

Russell Lampron
11-09-2008, 05:15 AM
These shirts will be a great way to find a fellow maple trader at a maple function like open houses and seminars. I want 2 XL tee's. Could the GOT SAP? be expanded to go shoulder to shoulder across the back? Or maybe a Theron version that says GOT BIGSAP?

3% Solution
11-09-2008, 07:22 AM
Good morning,
Russ,
All that's needed is "PATHERON, NUFF SAID" across the back!!!!
That should say it all!!!
Unless you bump into someone you know at openhouses or seminars you have no idea who folks are, so that is a good idea about "Who's .... Who".
I'm going to be down to the meeting, I'll try to get NHMaplemaker to come with me.
Just need an address!

TuckerMtn,
Put me in for 2 XL tees and an XL hooded sweatshirt.I am planning at be at the meeting next Saturday, I need help, at the Red Roof.

Dave

jemsklein
11-09-2008, 08:58 AM
hey i will take a 2XL t shirt and a 2XL hooded sweatshirt

tuckermtn
11-09-2008, 08:36 PM
So far I have the following tally-

Maple Hill- 1 lg, 1 med T-s
3%- 2 xl T-s, 1 xl sweatshirt
tapme- xxxl - (HOW MANY?)
jemklein- 2 xl T's, 2xl sweatshirts
royal- 1 lg T-s
paul- 3 lg, 3 xl T-s
Brad W Wi 2 XXL T's

Other folks who expressed interest but not sure of size and quantity:

Dennis H
Thompson's
jrthe
oldemaple
Clan Delaney

others?

-Eric

TapME
11-09-2008, 08:52 PM
One 3xl with the mapleholics on it. Wife says don't need a got sap shirt because she has me.

danno
11-09-2008, 08:53 PM
Yep -

I'd take -

1 - xxl tee
1 - xxl sweat

They look great!

tuckermtn
11-09-2008, 11:19 PM
for clarification purposes- the first batch of shirts has the "GOT SAP?" logo on the front pocket, and the "MAPLEHAULICS ...." logo and drawing on the back...

the second batch will be the same...

see attached photos modeled by sasquach's cousin...

-Eric

oldemaple
11-10-2008, 06:43 PM
Eric, put me down for two medium size T's please.
Steve

Cardigan99
11-10-2008, 07:03 PM
Hi Eric, put me down for 2 large Tees. I'm not so far away that I can't swing over when they come in.

Todd

TapME
11-10-2008, 07:15 PM
That will be fine to have got sap with me. I will be in laconia for the sat after thanksgiving. Are you anywhere near there? Maybe that would be a good time to pick it up or send me a pm with an address and I will send a check. Thanks

Maple Hill Sugarhouse
11-12-2008, 07:17 PM
TapMe- I hope your not going to Laconia to "jump my claim" are you?

Amber Gold
11-12-2008, 08:09 PM
Eric, great idea! Could you set me up with a large tee? Thanks

Valley View Sugarhouse
11-12-2008, 09:09 PM
Eric, sign me up for 2 xl's I will not make it Saturday, as I have a deer to shoot (hopefully) bit I do get down through there on a weakly basis so I will catch up with you.. Msg me your address so I can send you a check..

peacemaker
11-12-2008, 09:17 PM
i will take one 2xl same email where to send the money

tuckermtn
11-13-2008, 05:00 AM
update...first run of shirts was limited... I have a few for folks who are going to be at Russ' this weekend...the rest will be here next week from the screen printers...so if your going to be at Russ' there should be shirts enough for folks who want them...then when I get the rest I'll send them out to folks...

glad folks are interested...

cheers-

Eric

TapME
11-13-2008, 07:03 PM
MHS, well you know I have family about a 1/2 mile up on Opeachee from where you were in the photo. And no running with a detector is for some and I am not one. Your safe today.

Maple Hill Sugarhouse
11-13-2008, 08:12 PM
Thats good to know TapMe.

TapME
11-14-2008, 05:54 PM
Next time you are up this way you should try the metal detecting thing here. It's an old farm that was owned buy some well to do people at the turn of the century. Plus there is an old cellar hole here. Did that catch your attention.

Maple Hill Sugarhouse
11-14-2008, 06:00 PM
You got it. Start lining places up and i'll check them all out..

tuckermtn
11-22-2008, 01:40 PM
Picked up the 2nd run of shirts this morning...

For those who want me to ship them to you, and you haven't yet sent an address- please PM me with your address...

then I can figure out shipping cost and collect some $$.

Paul, Mfarmall, and MapleHill I have your address...

thanks-

-Eric

3% Solution
11-22-2008, 03:26 PM
Tuckermtn,
Maybe we can set up a meeting place over your way!
Let me know how much I owe you!

Dave

tuckermtn
11-22-2008, 03:55 PM
yes- folks are welcome to swing through Andover and pick up some shirts...

let me know when and I'll set your "order" aside...

cheers-

Eric

tuckermtn
12-01-2008, 10:31 AM
3rd order of Maplehaulics shirts going in tomorrow AM...if you want any shirts or sweatshirts let me know...will have them in 2 weeks or so...

$9 for lg and xl, more for xxl and up...

$23 for lg and xl hooded sweatshirts...more for xxl and up...

plus shipping..

cheers-

eric

TapME
12-09-2008, 04:33 PM
Tuckermtn, it was nice to meet you and your wife on sat. Nice set up you have and some really good looking maples. Thanks for doing the leg work for the shirts. hope to see you at a Maplehollic meeting in the future. Nice quite spot you have there.
PS how di you make out on the lights?

tuckermtn
12-09-2008, 04:53 PM
TapME- yes- was also nice to meet another Trader...we made out just fine on the lights...was definetly gripped up there, but the ladder in the back of the F-350 worked slick...

tuckermtn
08-24-2009, 08:05 PM
I will be printing up another run of the Maplehaulics Anonymous shirts (check begining of this thread for photos) on Monday of next week- a few folks have expressed interest in specific sizes and cost-

here is what I can gather so far-

beefy t's in s, m lg or xl went up in price for last year- $10 per for this year-

xxl would be $11.50

xxxl is 12.50.

Last year the hooded sweatshirts were $23 for everything up to xl, and more for xxl's and up- but she needed to check with supplier to make sure that price was good. Also please note that the sweatshirts are not available in tall- Sorry Brad WI- I owe you on those...

if you want me to ship I just charge what ever the USPS charges. I prefer paypal but checks + cash are good also - only been stiffed once so far-

good for gifts for your helpers, spouses, etc..

for full disclosure I make $.75 on each shirt to try and cover those who order but don't pay...

cropseyvillemark
08-25-2009, 07:44 AM
Great idea about outfitting the help with the shirts. Is there any chance that your supplier offers a long sleeve T ? I'm just thinking of my Firemen. No matter how hot it gets in the sugar house,they don't dare wear short sleeves.

Maplewalnut
08-25-2009, 10:08 AM
Eric,

Mark me down for (1)small, (1) medium, (1) Large and (1) XXl

PM me with your address and shipping charge to 18325

Thanks Mike

firetech
08-25-2009, 11:54 AM
Eric could I get in on this order too? 2 small 2 large and 2 XXl for the well fed ones in the family please pm me with the costs and other info. thanks Herb.

tuckermtn
08-25-2009, 08:41 PM
yes the screen printer can do long sleves- I will have to check on pricing...

Z/MAN
08-28-2009, 08:10 PM
Eric,
I'll take two, extra large. Let me know how much with the shipping to 18444.
Paul

tuckermtn
08-31-2009, 04:05 PM
I checked about pricing for long sleave t-shirts- 12.50 per shirt. let me know- order is going in in the AM-

Eric

tuckermtn
09-21-2009, 05:37 AM
GOT SAP? shirts are being picked up from the screener today-

if you ordered shirts, please PM me your address so I can get these in the mail in the next few days...if your local or are in the area, please feel free to stop over and pick them up...

thanks

-Eric

tuckermtn
09-21-2009, 05:41 AM
also- I'll be in the Syracuse NY area this weekend if there are folks in that area who got shirts...

-eric

3rdgen.maple
09-21-2009, 10:23 PM
tuckermtn what brings you to syracuse? I am there just about everyday of the week. I service alot of printshops in the area and a good friend of mine owns an embroidery, screenprinting and conventional printshop out there as well.

tuckermtn
09-22-2009, 07:59 PM
my mother-in-laws 80th birthday party- they live in Westvale, near the huge Wegman's at Fairmont Fair.

3rdgen.maple
09-22-2009, 09:44 PM
Well safe travels and tell her happy birthday. Huge Wegmans? They are all huge now. Danny Wegman is a good guy I just wish I made enough syrup to supply his stores.