PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Patrick Phaneuf

Revi
10-26-2008, 04:28 PM
We had lousy plugs in our Phaeuf evaporator, so I asked Patrick Phaneuf to replace them. He suggested getting silicon plugs made. I sent him $100, and he made some up and sent them to us, but they didn't fit, so I sent them back.

This was last year, and I still haven't received the correct plugs. I have called him several times, but no response. I even asked for our money back, which would have been a lot cheaper for him last spring or summer when the dollar was worth the same as the Loonie, but he hasn't returned my calls or our money.

I don't know what to do. I figured out a way to use the original plugs so I would be happy with the silicon plugs or the money back.

Anyone else have trouble with service after the sale?

Clan Delaney
10-26-2008, 05:50 PM
I hate to read stories like this, just because I truly want to believe that there must be some kind of miscommunication somewhere, now matter how much it would seem that the consumer has been jilted. I work in retail, and even though I do my work behind the scenes and am not often face to face with customers, it's practically second nature with me now that your business, whatever it may be, lives or dies on the experience of your customers.

It's clear that you feel you're at the end of your rope, but I really hope that your situation can still be worked-out.

brookledge
10-26-2008, 07:38 PM
Do a search and you will find a past post that was quite long that discussed him and all of the problems people have had
Keith

Haynes Forest Products
10-26-2008, 08:13 PM
I have this feeling that the man has never heard of Eli Whitney. Its simple have all the simple parts made on a c+c machine mark up the price and stick to what you know.

MapleME
10-28-2008, 06:04 PM
and this is why he has been late on orders, not delivered when he says he will...if i recall, he had some people VERY concerned las year when the evaps they ordered in the summer/fall didnt show up 'till a week before tapping started.

its all about the customers....

Revi
12-15-2008, 07:52 PM
Patrick did send us the silicon plugs! We just got them and they look like they will work. He's back in my good book now.