PDA

View Full Version : Maine Pre Season Get together

MapleME
10-12-2008, 04:50 PM
Just throwing it out to the group, for you Mainers (or obviously anyone who else wants to drive is welcome!) I thought it would be fun to do a pre season get together sometime at the end of Jan, early feb. Would be a nice time to shoot-the-sh*t, have a few drinks and some good food and maybe even put some faces with the names.

Im happy to host in Brunswick a decent central location if you live anywhere south of bangor and above the NH border- maybe do a pot-luck kinda thing. I have plenty of room. The alternative is we find a restaurant and leave the cooking to someone else. Not as soulful, but would be just as fun.

So, if people would come- let me know. I can pin down a date etc. I hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful leaves.

MapleMe

Clan Delaney
10-14-2008, 06:45 PM
Hmmmm... Six hour round trip. Well, gas prices are going down.

TapME
10-14-2008, 06:54 PM
I think that a trip to Brunswick could be good for a Maple-a-holic. Count me in for the trip.

MainelyMaple
10-14-2008, 09:12 PM
sounds like fun, id go

jrthe3
10-14-2008, 11:34 PM
is there any hotels in the area depending on the date you all nail down i mite make the trip

Revi
11-09-2008, 04:50 PM
Let me know, and if I can do it, I'll be there. A good place to meet might be Augusta. Maybe there's a pancake house we can meet at. We can try eachother's maple syrup.

Whatever you decide, let me know.

RickinFarmington
11-09-2008, 05:21 PM
Count this first timer in. Location is not important.

TapME
01-28-2009, 05:47 PM
Well it's getting close so are we or are we not going to get together?

tessiersfarm
01-28-2009, 06:46 PM
I'm most likely in. Season is right around the corner though. Maybe someone should just set a date and place and just go with it. There seems like a quite alot of interest.