PDA

View Full Version : Sorry that "bad post" got through...

mapleman3
10-02-2008, 02:16 PM
Thanks Brandon for the heads up on that post, I haven't been on in a few days, I deleted it!

anytime there's something objectionable or someone who shouldn't be here, Don't hesitate to PM or email me on it.

Thanks

Maple Hill Sugarhouse
10-02-2008, 06:37 PM
On some of the metal detecting forum's i frequent they have a hand full of moderator's to delete such bad post's and post made that are not related to the site's members. Most of the time a bad post doesn't even last and hour as there are like 10 of them patrolling looking for bunk posts.

Maybe Chris could be approached and have a couple 3 more people be moderators for the site that know something about computers to delete the unwanted post made by non-maple trader members?

There are some that probably are on the trader a couple/3X a day that could be one?

jrthe3
10-02-2008, 09:30 PM
i would be willing to do it if they wanted more people i do spend a lot of time on site

mapleman3
10-03-2008, 08:37 AM
Yes most forums have a few or more moderators, now with the size we are I will talk with Chris and Kim and see about adding a few.

The real only thing is to watch for "those types" of posts and "objectionable language or "Flaming" and thanks to all you Maplers out there, everyone here is very courteous and friendly, sure we get occasional color comentary but nothing too brutal.