PDA

View Full Version : Vermont Maple Festival

Al
04-21-2004, 11:20 AM
Anyone going to the festival? My Dad and I are hitting the Leader and D&G dealers Saturday morning. Hopefully time it like last year. Coffee and donuts at one and lunch at the other. :D
Take care

gearpump
04-25-2004, 03:53 PM
Al,

I ended up going to both places also this weekend. I had a really good time and your right, donuts in the morning and hambergs for lunch. I also stopped at the CDL-Dallair dealer at the elks lodge. I believe it will take me a week to process all I saw. I can not believe how much money some of those evaporators go for.

Marty

WESTVIRGINIAMAPLER
04-25-2004, 05:27 PM
Marty,

I sent you a couple of private messages a few days ago and you haven't picked them up yet?? Just curious if you knew how to utilize the message system??

Al
04-25-2004, 05:38 PM
Dang Marty to bad we missed each other. What a great time. Every thing I tried to rember I forgot. More numbers then memory. :D Nice used RO's at D&G's weren't there.
Take care and next time give me a holler.

gearpump
04-25-2004, 06:48 PM
Hey looky here we got messages!
Brandon, I just now got the messages. Just like a computer to show you something new when you think you have it figured out! Chris from the MapleGuys sent me a quote for a 30x8, and I must say there price is the best so far. I looked hard at the leader Revolution and D&G pans but I am still drawn to the the droped down float boxes on the Algier pans. Time to make a decision!!

Marty