PDA

View Full Version : Page 9 Maple News

Maple Hill Sugarhouse
04-11-2008, 01:44 PM
Brandon=Your in there.

WESTVIRGINIAMAPLER
04-20-2008, 05:06 PM
Mapleman3 told me I was there a few days ago, but I haven't gottem my copy. It must have gotten lost in the mail. Guess I will have to call them tommorrow and have them send me another copy.

OGDENS SUGAR BUSH
04-20-2008, 08:38 PM
BRANDON i have the same problem i think my mailman is reading mine then selling it to someone else. i had to call saturday and order another copy

RICH

Maple Hill Sugarhouse
04-21-2008, 08:15 AM
I get the same problem with my Mining Journal Magazine that comes from Calif. it take's 2 weeks to get to White River Junction, PO in VT and then it sets there for a week(Or someone reads it) and finally makes the 30 mile trip to me=Cripes i can walk faster then that.

Mapleman3 is i the corner of the front page picture= Just like on the cover of the Rolling Stones.

WESTVIRGINIAMAPLER
04-21-2008, 08:33 PM
He told me he was, guess one of these days I will get a copy. Hope to give them a call tommorrow, too busy today to get to it.

WESTVIRGINIAMAPLER
04-30-2008, 07:11 PM
I finally got a couple of copies today. Guess mine got lost or they never sent it as they may not have notified the computer I paid my renewal 6 weeks ago. Anyway, they were nice enough to send me 2 copies so the wife could have one for the maple scrapbook.

Quite a nice picture even if my ugly mug was in it. Couldn't believe it was that big, so I guess they liked it. LOL!