PDA

View Full Version : Supply Catalog

skinny78
03-14-2008, 01:33 AM
Just got my 2008 Sugar Bush Supplies catalog. I have looked around on the web but haven't found many suppliers mailing out catalogs. What maple syrup equipment catalogs do you guys get, or what online sites do you prefer? I have purchased from the Maple Guys and Sugar Bush Supplies in the past.

maple flats
03-14-2008, 04:45 AM
I always get Leader, Dominion & Grimm, CDL, and Bascom. I usually buy from either Leader (only local dealer) or the Maple Guys (good to deal with). I did pick up a few used items from Bascom in the past and went to their open house last May and sold some bulk/ bought some discontinued glass at a real good price.

musicfreak46290
03-17-2008, 07:31 AM
We use RMG and Bascom. Hope this helps.

skinny78
03-17-2008, 11:44 AM
Thanks, It pays to shop around!

musicfreak46290
03-17-2008, 12:36 PM
That's another good thing to do. Just type it in on google or something of the sorts and go from there. Its amazing the amount of things that come up. The only thing is finding something close to home to eliminate huge shipping costs.

twigbender
03-17-2008, 01:33 PM
A couple of suppliers that I've used here in the Midwest and have had very good service from are: Anderson Maple Syrup, Inc. from Cumberland, Wis and Roth Sugar Bush from Cadott, Wis. They both have catalogs that they will send to you and both have websites. www.andersonmaplesyrup.com and www.rothsugarbush.com

You'll find both of them very friendly and ship almost quicker than you can hang up the phone.