PDA

View Full Version : airablo

Valley View Sugarhouse
03-01-2008, 04:31 PM
Does anyone have a airablo modulair 2000???

I just purchased one and as with all maple equip the directioons suck any help would be greatly appreciated..

Andy

Rusty Bucket
03-01-2008, 07:26 PM
What do you want to Know? How to operate it? or Plumb it up?

Valley View Sugarhouse
03-01-2008, 07:48 PM
maybe a little of both, I have the permiate feed and sap feed plumbed in, and I know which pipe is the concentrate pipe but other then that I am kinda lost. Valves, run cycles, wash cycles, cleaners, etc. any help would be greatly appreciated.

sapman
03-01-2008, 08:14 PM
Andy,

Did you buy this unit used? Does it have the valve # stickers still in place? There should be instuctions on the side of the machine, which sort of explains things. I am in the same boat as you, as I just bought a used 5-600 Airablo. I was able to figure the plumbing out after awhile, and have gotten great assistance from dealers I know and the former owner.

The hardest part is being sure of the flow directions of all the valves. On mine, the outlet facing up next to the concentrate line is permeate, and next to that going down is the drainline.

If I can help with anything else, let me know.

Tim

Valley View Sugarhouse
03-01-2008, 09:14 PM
Yah I have got all the instructions from the dealers, but this machine came from Canada and all the instructions are in French, kinda hard for a red neck like me to read... I have 3 pipes one comes from the concentrate side which I assume is my concentrate.. 2 come from the 3 way valve on the permiate side, then I have a place for another pipe in the back Rt corner???