PDA

View Full Version : CONGRATULATIONS MAPLEMAN3

WESTVIRGINIAMAPLER
03-25-2004, 02:04 PM
Jim,

You have surpassed one of the greatest milestones in your life. You now have one thousand posts! Why look on the web for any other information, just ask you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, I just couldn't help giving you a hard time. I don't know if the website is set up to handle 4 digit numbers, so you may have to start over! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Again, just kidding and I would like to be the first to thank you for all the help and good ideas you have given me. If not the nicest person I have ever met, then I can't remember the other person's name! :D :D :D

mapleman3
03-25-2004, 02:38 PM
Awww shucks golly gee... :lol: :lol: :wink:
I hadn't been paying attention to the #'s too funny, I'll probably put the trader on overdrive now 8O Chris will have to start charging me :lol:

Thanks for the Kind words Brandon... I'm just glad to be part of this big happy family :lol: :lol:

WESTVIRGINIAMAPLER
03-25-2004, 03:16 PM
Chris,

If you would charge Jim a buck for each post, you would soon be rich! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good idea, Jim! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mapleman3
05-10-2004, 07:34 PM
Looky who just hit 1000 posts !!!! way to go Brandon ;) :).... looks like I'll be stepping down real soon of having the most posts :) :) :)

keep the posts coming all of you .. there is such a wealth of great info among all of you guys.... what a great site!!! but it's a good thing actual tapping is only a month or so long or there would be a lot more single sugarmakers out there... thats for sure ;)