PDA

View Full Version : Label's

TheNamelessPoet
02-09-2023, 02:12 PM
I THINK this is the right area.

Does anyone have a good relatively inexpensive company they get labels from?

I have a logo I am looking to have on a clear (aside from the logo itself) 2.5"-3" round logo on a glass bottle.

I found one a while ago and I lost it :-(

DRoseum
02-09-2023, 03:13 PM
I've used sheetlabels.com and have been fairly happy with them. I get the glossy clear weatherproof labels with white print for glass bottles.

Not sure why only one picture shows up as a thumbnail and the other is a link?

dave&kyle
02-09-2023, 03:47 PM
I used "Growers discount labels" from Binghamton NY was very pleased with the service and the price was 1/4 of the other companies I had contacted

TheNamelessPoet
02-10-2023, 08:07 AM
I've used sheetlabels.com and have been fairly happy with them. I get the glossy clear weatherproof labels with white print for glass bottles.

Not sure why only one picture shows up as a thumbnail and the other is a link?
Those are EXACTLY what I was looking for!

I used "Growers discount labels" from Binghamton NY was very pleased with the service and the price was 1/4 of the other companies I had contacted I will check them out too, thank you

DougM
02-10-2023, 01:35 PM
We just bought labels from syruplabels.com, the fees were reasonable and service was fast.

maple flats
02-10-2023, 06:50 PM
I bought labels from advertisers on this site 3x, each a different vendor, not because I didn't like them, but I wanted something more personal. Thn I tried a local print shop, faster service, great quality and better prices, a win,win,win in my book.
I might suggest you try a local print shop, you might be pleased you did.
Some things I look for, a picture I submit, an adhesive rated for frozen surfaces (I've found that sticks best to warm glass and plastic too) and prices I like just to mention a few.

TheNamelessPoet
02-13-2023, 09:32 AM
I bought labels from advertisers on this site 3x, each a different vendor, not because I didn't like them, but I wanted something more personal. Thn I tried a local print shop, faster service, great quality and better prices, a win,win,win in my book.
I might suggest you try a local print shop, you might be pleased you did.
Some things I look for, a picture I submit, an adhesive rated for frozen surfaces (I've found that sticks best to warm glass and plastic too) and prices I like just to mention a few.

I actually work for a large one, but by the time I go through it, it will cost me less to get them online. I also want to tinker with it a little to see how the label come out.

craigwade2005
02-21-2023, 08:24 PM
I've been ordering a pile of stuff from stickermule.com. Fairly fast shipping, quality stuff and they adjust my photo well. They also offer sample pack for $8-$10 so you can try different sizes and styles. Disclaimer, I did NOT order labels through them. I did however order 5-6 other products and am considering labels.