PDA

View Full Version : USDA Survey

68bird
05-05-2021, 07:53 PM
Anybody else get their survey late? Received mine yesterday, had not even opened it yet! Got a kinda nasty call while at work today wondering why they had not received it yet. Went to fill it out tonight, and they wanted it back by April 29th!!!

eagle lake sugar
05-06-2021, 03:59 AM
Anybody else get their survey late? Received mine yesterday, had not even opened it yet! Got a kinda nasty call while at work today wondering why they had not received it yet. Went to fill it out tonight, and they wanted it back by April 29th!!!
I think I got mine on the 30th. but they wanted it back by the 29th. Government efficiency at it's best.

DrTimPerkins
05-06-2021, 07:33 AM
U.S. mail has been slow for a while compared to what we've all become accustomed to. NASS can't mail out the surveys until about the time the season ends. Add in the mail delay and things aren't working out real great.

upsmapleman
05-06-2021, 12:11 PM
You can see how well it is to have all these goverment employees work from home.

GeneralStark
05-06-2021, 08:22 PM
It is possible to fill it out online. I got a call as well and the person I spoke with was courteous and was glad to hear that I planned to fill it out online.