PDA

View Full Version : Nalgene Jugs

HondoLane
02-11-2021, 05:44 PM
I found a line on some nalgene jugs that would be perfect for draw off and storage. How would nalgene hold up to drawing off the evaporator?

Buddy 58
02-11-2021, 06:19 PM
I found a line on some nalgene jugs that would be perfect for draw off and storage. How would nalgene hold up to drawing off the evaporator?-----------Get-a-stainless-steel-pail

maple flats
02-11-2021, 07:05 PM
Get a SS bucket or pot. If a SS bucket is out of your price range, Walmart sells 16 qt, 20, qt and 24 qt SS pots. They are going to be better than Nalgene.
A good thing, once you have more time is to find old milker buckets, they were real heavy duty, you can find them at farm auctions from time to time quite reasonably priced if there aren't too many looking for them at the auction. DeLavel, surge and likely others made them.

Aaron Stack
02-12-2021, 01:57 AM
If there's one local to you, I grabbed this three pack of stainless buckets at Tractor Supply for around $20. Didn't think I needed three, but the price was good compared to one at other places.

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/amerihome-3-piece-stainless-steel-bucket-set?cm_vc=-10005