PDA

View Full Version : Bricking Instructions???

RyanFarms
12-28-2007, 02:37 PM
Folks, those of you who were fortunate enough to get bricking instructions with your evaps...

Any way to scan them in and post them? I'd like to get some written instructions on setting up a 2'x6' Small Bros Lightning. All the firebrick is out of it, and I'd like to see if I can get some info on a bricking plan.

Any help would be appreciated. I am also looking for a manual for the lightning if I could find one!

Thanks!
Dan

WESTVIRGINIAMAPLER
12-28-2007, 09:19 PM
Leader has some pretty good bricking instructions that come with their evaporator if you can get hold of a set.

mcmp
12-28-2007, 10:04 PM
Folks, those of you who were fortunate enough to get bricking instructions with your evaps...

Any way to scan them in and post them? I'd like to get some written instructions on setting up a 2'x6' Small Bros Lightning. All the firebrick is out of it, and I'd like to see if I can get some info on a bricking plan.

Any help would be appreciated. I am also looking for a manual for the lightning if I could find one!

Thanks!
Dan

I have a scanned copy of a Lightning Set up and operation manual.
Email me at pmierop@moosecreekmapleproducts.com and I will email the Zip File to you. It does include rudimentary bricking.

Paul

hard maple
12-29-2007, 09:38 AM
This has nothing to do with the post but...
Why do some people copy the original post when they reply?
Not trying to offend anyone, I'm just curious.

The Sappy Steamer
12-29-2007, 10:20 AM
This has nothing to do with the post but...
Why do some people copy the original post when they reply?
Not trying to offend anyone, I'm just curious.

I think it's so you know which comment the person is refering to.

mcmp
12-29-2007, 12:07 PM
I have a scanned copy of a Lightning Set up and operation manual.
Email me at pmierop@moosecreekmapleproducts.com and I will email the Zip File to you. It does include rudimentary bricking.

Paul

Dan/Forest;

Zip file has been sent. If your on High Speed and any else wants a copy, please feel free to email it to them. I am on a 20K to 24K dial up connection ( dont laugh ha ha) it took over 23 minutes to send the zip file. I almost melted my modem LOL.

Paul