PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Tim

Ultimatetreehugger
06-27-2020, 02:00 PM
Is there an update on sapling caps? I am very intrigued and excited to start experimenting.

minehart gap
06-27-2020, 03:59 PM
Me too. I have about 1 acre that I am getting ready to plant with seedlings just for the occasion.

DrTimPerkins
06-27-2020, 07:57 PM
Nothing to report at this time. Sorry.

TapTapTap
06-28-2020, 06:22 AM
I for one wouldn't want to see maple sapling tapping as commercially viable. It could be the end of the maple industry as we know it and prices could plummet to insane lows. Research on the process is not in the best interests of our industry.

n8hutch
06-28-2020, 07:40 AM
I for one wouldn't want to see maple sapling tapping as commercially viable. It could be the end of the maple industry as we know it and prices could plummet to insane lows. Research on the process is not in the best interests of our industry.

Although I understand your concerns, I have had them myself considering these 2,3,4,500,000 Tap sugaring operations. But I still see people lining up to pay 3 dollars for a locally grown Beefsteak tomato when they could buy it for a Dollar at the local hannaford. I think as long as people aren't broke they will line up for local foods and pay the extra dough. We might all be Bankrupt if Washington keeps printing money but That is probably better suited for a different Website.