PDA

View Full Version : Surge SP-11 and SP-22 manual

oldfarmall
02-27-2020, 06:14 PM
Hello-

Bought my childhood farm from my Dad last summer and have been resurrecting old barn equipment as well as other machinery. We still have the old Surge vacuum pumps in the stanchion barn. One is a SP-11 and the other is a SP-22. Saw that many are using these for maple tap operations. Would anyone have a pdf parts or O&M manual of these two pumps? I want to change oil and check a few other things out on them, plus I am obsessed about finding manuals for all my old farm equipment. Thanks in advance!

-Jesse

mapleack
11-03-2021, 08:41 AM
Hello-

Bought my childhood farm from my Dad last summer and have been resurrecting old barn equipment as well as other machinery. We still have the old Surge vacuum pumps in the stanchion barn. One is a SP-11 and the other is a SP-22. Saw that many are using these for maple tap operations. Would anyone have a pdf parts or O&M manual of these two pumps? I want to change oil and check a few other things out on them, plus I am obsessed about finding manuals for all my old farm equipment. Thanks in advance!

-Jesse I just ran across this and should have a pdf of the manual if you still need one.