PDA

View Full Version : CDL Evap-o-grill

sap seeker
02-25-2020, 01:38 PM
Anybody purchased one yet and care to share likes and dislikes? Concept seems neat and no need for bricking, just wondering how it performs as a sap boiler and how much the unit weighs mostly. Thank you.

3GoatHill
10-09-2022, 08:45 AM
I am wondering the same thing. They are sold out at Bascoms, is that a good sign?

Pdiamond
10-09-2022, 07:30 PM
I believe if you check some of the other companies, ie., Thor, Smoky Lake, Bill Mason, etc... You may find that you can get an actual evaporator for what you are going to pay for the Evap-O-Grill. I am not saying it's not an actual evaporator, just that one of the others is more dedicated to maple syrup processing.

fred
10-10-2022, 08:26 AM
I am not saying it's not an actual evaporator, just that one of the others is more dedicated to maple syrup processing.

The appeal is you can use it year-round. very popular item but not enough help to get them made. Stock on this is not readily available when I get them in, they are already sold. best thing to do is have Brandy in Wilton or another close dealer order one. If you ordered today delivery is mid-March

fred
10-10-2022, 02:11 PM
The appeal is you can use it year-round. very popular item but not enough help to get them made. Stock on this is not readily available when I get them in, they are already sold. best thing to do is have Brandy in Wilton or another close dealer order one. If you ordered today delivery is mid-March

CDL Maine has 3 in stock, but probably not for long.