PDA

View Full Version : leader high density mainline review

log cabin luke
02-14-2020, 08:42 PM
Does any one out there use leader high density dark blue main line? It is so cheap in the bascom's catalog compared to others. Often you get what you pay for but I am tempted to try it out. I would how ever not want to put up 2500' of it if it is junk.

Thanks for any comments Luke

Wolfcreek Maple
02-15-2020, 06:32 AM
We have used about 1000' of high density mainline. The price point is good,longevity is yet to be determined as it has only been up only 2 years. It's recommended to use ss fittings which is a no brainer. We prefer Maple Flex tubing but the high density works fine only draw back is its a b!@ch to unwind and attach to mainline wire when cold.

bill m
02-15-2020, 07:20 AM
I am using CDL's high density so I can't speak about Leaders. We have put up about 4000 feet so far with another 1000 to go and no issues so far. I use a tubing trailer similar to the one CDL sells and the tubing lays out nice and straight. Will never do it any other way.

steam maker
02-15-2020, 04:45 PM
Put out 7000 ft of cdl high density this fall. I also used a tubing trailer to unwind it. Not sure if id wanna do it without one . Comes off that trailer nice and smooth. Gonna be using it again all summer this year again.