PDA

View Full Version : Cdl in Barre VT

Brian
01-17-2020, 07:51 AM
https://www.milessupply.com/2019/12/05/maple-production-supplies-barre/ I guess I will go check it out.

VT_K9
01-19-2020, 09:28 PM
How did it go? I was out of town and did not have a chance to head over. My Father was tying up our 2" pump line. Next week we are going to hang our vacuum line then we will be ready to set up the new collection point. It's coming.

Mike

Brian
01-20-2020, 06:03 PM
It was good, they have some basic things and will order in what you want. Miles Supply does a lot with granite and hoping to up there sugaring inventory as time goes on. They also have tubs snow shoes. They are more conveniently located than Morrisville for me.

VT_K9
01-20-2020, 09:05 PM
I have done a fair amount of business with Pick N Shovel in Newport and there is a FW Webb in Lebanon NH which carries some CDL products. I would be nice to have a few choices for a quick run for a small, but needed item. I have been very happy with CDL product and like to support the suppliers who have taken care of our operation, but sometimes just a small item needed that day is hard to justify a long trip (unless it is super cold).

Mike

Mead Maple
01-21-2020, 04:45 AM
I was out of town for the weekend and would have liked to have gone (same with the sportsman show). I will swing by at some point and like it has been mentioned, it will be nice to have a local place for a quick fitting etc you might be missing in your supplies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hossm
02-19-2020, 07:31 AM
I have done a fair amount of business with Pick N Shovel in Newport and there is a FW Webb in Lebanon NH which carries some CDL products. I would be nice to have a few choices for a quick run for a small, but needed item. I have been very happy with CDL product and like to support the suppliers who have taken care of our operation, but sometimes just a small item needed that day is hard to justify a long trip (unless it is super cold).

Mike

Good morning,

The FW Webb store in Barre has some CDL product also. If hey don't have it they can get it in a day and deliver it right to you

Mead Maple
03-03-2020, 03:31 AM
I have been to CDL (Miles Supply) twice now and they have most of your every day supply stuff. One thing is for sure, if it is a common part they should have in hand they will order and keep stocked. They are a great group of guys and one of them in particular is a sugar maker and just good down home atmosphere. I certainly appreciate having a supplier for little stuff close by and will continue to support them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brian
03-05-2020, 07:26 AM
Miles Supply is doing better than they though they would on start up. I have been there a few times and there inventory is growing.

VT_K9
03-05-2020, 08:37 PM
I did make it over to get a couple items quickly. They had a few things I was looking for and a few that I was not. I was able make a different item do what I wanted. I think they have a decent general selection and will grow as they learn what the customers use. They were definitely willing to learn new stuff and listen to the customers. The Pick N Shovel has a lot more, but they have more experience. Barre is less than half the time each way for a very quick turn around.

Mike