PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving

Dennis H.
11-21-2007, 08:34 PM
To all, I wish you a happy Thanksgiving.

Try not to eat too much!:rolleyes: And take a moment to think about all the good things in life.

Dennis

Russell Lampron
11-22-2007, 06:00 AM
Happy Thanks giving to everyone!

Every day I am thankful that my children have turned out to be thoughtful and hard working like my wife and I. I think that living in the country and making maple syrup was a big part of that.

Maple syrup producers are the best people on earth.

Russ

3% Solution
11-22-2007, 06:53 AM
Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving,

We all have a lot to be thankful for, especially our freedom, let's not forget the folks that are fighting to keep us free (if you agree with the war or not ).

May everyone have a wonderful day and cherish what we have!

Didn't mean to preach!!!

Got to stuff that bird ............. bye!!!!!!!!!!

Dave

Valley View Sugarhouse
11-22-2007, 08:25 AM
I hope everyone has a great holiday season, and that we are all safe and healthy heading into the season we all look so forward to. This is a day to relish on the family and friends that have made us who we are and put us in the places we are in our lives, please all remember this and thank those involved. Many thanks to all of you here for the help with the sugaring and support for what we all do..

Please thank those who serve currently and or have served in the military, their sacrafice is like no other that anyone could do for us. Remember if you do or do not agree with what we are doing, the servicemen and women mite or mite not also!!!

Happy holidays to all

Andy

Jim Brown
11-22-2007, 10:40 AM
With out the lives of these young men and women who have volunteered to serve.(there is no draft) None of us would be able to do the things we all take for granted. I speak from the heart! and with a great deal of Pride! I have two sons serving. The oldest has 21 years in the Air Force and is overseas now. The youngest son has 18 years in the Air Force and is state side at the moment. Both have been on the ground in Iraq.If you enjoy you freedom, and we all do, say a prayer for those who serve!

Happy Thanksgiving to all Traders and their Families.
Jim Brown
Brown's Maple Products
Polk Pa.

WESTVIRGINIAMAPLER
11-22-2007, 09:25 PM
If anyone is interested, the military set up a website to try to get as many people as possible to go online and send a message and note of thanks to our troops or sent a text message which I did. The text message # is 89279 and the website is www.americasupportsyou.mil. It will all be rolled up and the messages sent to our troops that are serving. If you don't get to it today, do it tommorrow. Everyone has 5 minutes they can spare for something like this.

Please get this to as many people as possible, so far they are up to 124,000+ and we can do a lot better than that considering we may have a muslim for president this time next year that won't salute the flag or say the pledge of allegience.

JohnM
11-23-2007, 12:29 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all Maple Traders!

Thanks also to Brandon for the link to thank our troops.

I remember my Navy holidays spent in the Persian Gulf. Very thankful to live in a free country.

Very grateful for those who continue to serve.