PDA

View Full Version : KFC Maple Syrup ad

Mapler
04-15-2019, 05:31 AM
Recently on a local radio station Kentucky fried chicken advertised serving “maple syrup“ I contacted the FCC, KFC, and an executive member of the maple syrup North American Council. It seems no one is concerned about this misleading advertising. Has anyone else heard this ad? On Kentucky fried chickens television ad they feature a life-size bottle of Mrs. butters worth. But on the radio ad this condiment is only described as “maple syrup“.

maple flats
04-15-2019, 07:34 AM
I'll bet a law suit will come of that!

Woody77
04-17-2019, 07:57 AM
I herd it yesterday and thought to myself I'll bet it's not pure maple syrup.
Some lawyers will say theres half of 1% maple syrup in it so it's not misleading.

Msboucha
04-18-2019, 11:03 AM
Sick the Vermont Attorney General on them. Back in 2011 they won a case against McDonalds for the Fruit and "Maple" Granola they were peddling....it was using extract. Needless to say, VT won and customers could request that McDonalds add real maple syrup to comply.

Mead Maple
04-18-2019, 08:39 PM
Sick the Vermont Attorney General on them. Back in 2011 they won a case against McDonalds for the Fruit and "Maple" Granola they were peddling....it was using extract. Needless to say, VT won and customers could request that McDonalds add real maple syrup to comply.

Never even knew my tax dollars were making the world such a better place hahaha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk