PDA

View Full Version : Pulling taps in Hudson

LMP Maple
03-30-2019, 10:33 AM
Pulling buckets today in Hudson. I think the Sugars have more to give, but the Reds are close to budding. Things picking up at work so a good time to call it. With a clean up tonight I will top 5 gallons. Had a blast and made some nice stuff. Already planning for next year! Have a great off season. Thanks to all for all the advice. Time to get some much needed sleep!

SmellsLikeSyrupNH
04-01-2019, 07:36 AM
I pulled mine in Merrimack on Saturday, sap in one of my collection tanks was really cloudy and goopy, thats the best word I can use for it. My other 2 were still great and nice and clean but after a great early week they were barely trickling. Been a great season for me, so no complaints.

NhShaun
04-01-2019, 07:53 AM
Cheers to a successful season, hope the same for next season. Where abouts in hudson are you? I grew up there.

LMP Maple
04-05-2019, 05:12 PM
Sorry for the delay. Right next to the old Bensons animal park. Suburban sugaring at its finest.😄

spud
04-05-2019, 06:20 PM
Pulling buckets today in Hudson. I think the Sugars have more to give, but the Reds are close to budding. Things picking up at work so a good time to call it. With a clean up tonight I will top 5 gallons. Had a blast and made some nice stuff. Already planning for next year! Have a great off season. Thanks to all for all the advice. Time to get some much needed sleep!

So your near the Mass border? I suspect that me being one mile from Canada I should get two more weeks.

Spud