PDA

View Full Version : A really neat place.

Justin Turco
09-27-2007, 10:00 AM
Bill and Tom at Leader Evaporator (Grimm) in Rutland gave me a quick tour of the shop the other day. They are producing two items right now. Candy makers and buckets. The welding quality and the finish of the stainless steel and welds is unbelievable. The buckets are made on maybe 6 different machines. Some of the machines are powered by an overhead belt and shaft system like you would of seen in any turn of the century manufacturing plant. If your needing buckets this is the place to get them. Made by American hands of American steel. And lead free. I am not a leader stock owner or anything like that. Just a man who would miss the convenience of being able to buy my sugaring supplies locally if leader were to close the doors on this place. When you need sugaring supplies these are the guys to see. 802-775-5411.

Fred Henderson
09-27-2007, 11:31 AM
Would it be great if someone could make them oout of SS at a low price.

hard maple
09-27-2007, 11:36 PM
I did a tour of the rutland factory in the early nineties. fascinating to see the maple equipment being made. Imagine all the sugaring equipment produced in that building over the years!