PDA

View Full Version : Looking to buy Sap in Southrn NH for the upcoming season

SmellsLikeSyrupNH
10-30-2018, 10:39 AM
Hi everyone,
I am looking to buy sap for the upcoming season. A recent surgery will make it difficult for me to collect my sap sacks this year as I have done in the past, so looking to buy sap this year instead of collecting. I'm looking for someone that can provide me 500-1000 gallons per week. I know there are people out there that just sell their sap and looking to make a connection. I am in the Nashua/Merrimack/Bedford areas.

Thanks in advance!!
-Scott

bmbmkr
11-01-2018, 08:35 AM
I'm assuming you're a vet from your deployments in your signature, good to see another veteran sugarmaker! I'm retired now, but I can remember what a pain beekeeping was when we started, I never could do the same thing 2 years in a row, with AEF rotations. Good luck with the upcoming season. Ben Walker USAF AMMO IYAAYAS!

UB29
11-03-2018, 05:57 AM
Scott,
Sent you an email. Your PM box is unable to accept messages. Says you need to clear some stored space.

SmellsLikeSyrupNH
11-05-2018, 07:30 AM
Scott,
Sent you an email. Your PM box is unable to accept messages. Says you need to clear some stored space.

I cleared it out, thanks for letting me know.

-Scott

SmellsLikeSyrupNH
11-05-2018, 07:31 AM
I'm assuming you're a vet from your deployments in your signature, good to see another veteran sugarmaker! I'm retired now, but I can remember what a pain beekeeping was when we started, I never could do the same thing 2 years in a row, with AEF rotations. God luck with the upcoming season. Ben Walker USAF AMMO IYAAYAS!

Thanks Ben!!
-Scott